Nebraska one more time

I do not think that will be heard anytime soon. We are not moving forward, just seem to be running around in circles. Hope I am wrong, but most on here have been predicting NC every year since Frank took over. I have not seen one in that time nor did I predict one. I am beginning to think I will never hear those words again.

I do not think that will be heard anytime soon. We are not moving forward, just seem to be running around in circles. Hope I am wrong, but most on here have been predicting NC every year since Frank took over. I have not seen one in that time nor did I predict one. I am beginning to think I will never hear those words again.

This.

In recent years folks talk about 9/10 win seasons.......... Well we fired the last guy to do that. Currently we still have no offensive identity, questionable coaches, questionable recruiting, an offensive line with issues, IMO, no player development so I to think it will be a few years before we ever hear those words again. We re an incredibly young team with both staff and players learning as they go. You figure that Bo's current staff really has no real experience at the positions they are in ie Beck first year, Garrison, Raymond, Els, even Brown with the backs. A lot of fresh and red shirt guys staring this year.

After seeing our D get owned in 2 games, I also realize that we are in need of some upgrade there as well. More than I would have thought prior to the start of the season. In the pursuit to get bigger, we got S L O W ER. We also need to figure out how to stop a QB who chooses not to sit in the pocket.

Lyle Bremser!!!!!

And then we have the sunshine pumpers that every year we will win all our games, win the conference, win the big 10 and that we have the greatest coaches, the best recruiters and the best recruits, and yet we never win a CCG, very seldom beat a top 15 team, well lets see, 13 years, at one time compared to Duke for our wins against top teams.

Sorry reality speaks, you need to learn to listen.

well you got the three most negative posters on the board in this thread. that was fast. but um to talk about your posts, i would say we are much closer to okie state than you give us credit for and we are not as far off as you may think.

Agreed! We beat them just last year, and their team was probably close to as good as they are this year.