I want to play for Nebraska!!

I want to play for Nebraska as well

I am 56, I am 6 foot tall (although the last time I was in the Drs office they said I was 5’11” so I must be shrinking) and I weigh 271 although my best playing weight is around 190. Based on my speed and quickness, my best position would be O-line. I would send in film, except I quit football after my Freshman year because during the post season banquet the head coach gave me an award for being the smallest guy on the team with the biggest heart, I was 5’ 3” and weighed 150. The scary part was I didn’t realize I was the smallest guy so once that sunk in I decided to never put the pads on again. And I am not sure they still have film back that far anyway. But I digress, yes I would like to play for Nebraska as well. I would like to request the jersey number 56 to match my age. :D

I want to play for Nebraska as well

I am 56, I am 6 foot tall (although the last time I was in the Drs office they said I was 5’11” so I must be shrinking) and I weigh 271 although my best playing weight is around 190. Based on my speed and quickness, my best position would be O-line. I would send in film, except I quit football after my Freshman year because during the post season banquet the head coach gave me an award for being the smallest guy on the team with the biggest heart, I was 5’ 3” and weighed 150. The scary part was I didn’t realize I was the smallest guy so once that sunk in I decided to never put the pads on again. And I am not sure they still have film back that far anyway. But I digress, yes I would like to play for Nebraska as well. I would like to request the jersey number 56 to match my age. :D

99%of youprobably won't even read this...but I just turned 17 and I am trying my best to become a horse. On the 30th of December I am moving to the plains of Nevada to learn from the best horses. I just finished nailing horseshoes to my feet (really hurts) and I cut my hair into the shape of a horse's mane. If anyone could +1 this it would be really helpful to me in supporting my dream of becoming a horse.

• Fire 6