Fightin' Frankies in the Famous French Fry Bowl

huKSer

Sorry I missed the second half. I'm still trying to figure out how Utah St lost. 0 turnovers for either team but utah st's top 2 backs each had double digit carries and one averaged 15 yards per carry the other 5! Stats like that usually mean you won.

Too bad they blew the title game but nice to see em get 9 wins and a bowl victory. Surprised there isn't more support for the guy on this forum. Once a Husker always a Husker....

I am amazed Solich tried to run the clock out with 6:30 left when he was losing, but it worked.

He had a pretty productive offense this year. Frank Solich always did things a little different. Sometimes they didn't work and you just shook your head and wondered "why did he do that"...the other times they did work and you just shrugged your shoulders and asked "why did he do that...oh well."

Solich will be fired soon for his 10 win season, right?

:sarcasm

Congrats to Solich and Ohio though. I think he got the shaft when he was here, and I thought he was a decent coach, just not a very good recruiter, and his staff got lazy with recruiting too, I think age set in on some of that. Maybe he is better suited at a smaller school where recruiting isn't as cut-throat as it is at a place like Nebraska or a top 25 school.