ESPN Analyst Craig James Running For Senate

RedTexan

This is what's wrong with politics.

We need LESS corrupt politicians, not MORE corrupt politicians.

He already has a good record going for him though. That whole SMU and Mike Leach thing give him instant credibility.

Its not quite that, its that we elect people who don't know anything about politics and they screw the up the government because they don't know what they are doing.

This is what's wrong with politics.

We need LESS corrupt politicians, not MORE corrupt politicians.

He already has a good record going for him though. That whole SMU and Mike Leach thing give him instant credibility.

Its not quite that, its that we elect people who don't know anything about politics and they screw the up the government because they don't know what they are doing.

Well yeah I know how the "voting" works I was just generalizing the process...... :facepalm:

What I meant was: We all know how much of a slime-ball he is, and the fact he is running for political office, he will get Republicans to vote for him, just because he is running as a Republican, and the majority won't know about his past or his ideologies.

This is how we get idiots in Congress and idiots in the White House and thus ruin the country.

We don't need MORE people like Craig James even THINKING about running for ANY political agenda. We need the exact opposite of him running for political holdings.

You know, people that know what they are doing, like you said.

That is what I meant. Not talking about the voting process, I know how that works. And yes, people do not do their research when voting either.

Craig James for U.S. Senate? Is he completely insane? He's like the Typhoid Mary of college football scandals. Part of the Pony Express during the scandals at SMU that led to their death penalty. Then he single handedly ruins football at Texas Tech because his spoiled kid got a timeout and had to sit in the corner. OTOH, he might just fit right in up on Capitol Hill...

• Fire 1

Ol' Mr. James has his eyes set on destroying a whole new level of programs. Craig James: ruining universities since 1987; now ruining states

At the risk of mod admonishment and relegating this thread to the Politics area, I will simply say that it will be hard for Craig James to ruin Texas any further than it already is...

...though if anyone could bring further decline to this state, Craig James would be the man for the job.