Apparently Penn State talked to Bo about HC gig

Nexus

Didn't they contact him. I think people are making way to much out of this stuff. As far as Bo being fired. If the Nebraska fire's another 10 win a year coach. Good luck finding a replacement, who would want a job where the coach was just fired for only winning 10 games a year.

Its not clear who's agent talked to who but Bo was asked point blank by reporters today to acknowledge his commitment to Nebraska Football and he DID NOT. He brushed it aside and completely ignored it which goes to show how lucky we arent

Um, he was asked by Eric Olsen, who happens to have one of the biggest chips on his shoulders against NU and specifically Bo Pelini among the local reporters. Bo doesn't like him, and in this instance I think he's justified. Olsen can't write an article without cracking on the Huskers.

Knapp, I agree with your assessment of Eric Olsen, but if you are asked a question about your commitment to Nebraska, you HAVE to answer that question. You HAVE too....Its an easy answer for a committed person....

Ding, Ding, Ding we have a winner! By the way, he did answer the question

Didn't they contact him. I think people are making way to much out of this stuff. As far as Bo being fired. If the Nebraska fire's another 10 win a year coach. Good luck finding a replacement, who would want a job where the coach was just fired for only winning 10 games a year.

Its not clear who's agent talked to who but Bo was asked point blank by reporters today to acknowledge his commitment to Nebraska Football and he DID NOT. He brushed it aside and completely ignored it which goes to show how lucky we arent

Um, he was asked by Eric Olsen, who happens to have one of the biggest chips on his shoulders against NU and specifically Bo Pelini among the local reporters. Bo doesn't like him, and in this instance I think he's justified. Olsen can't write an article without cracking on the Huskers.

Knapp, I agree with your assessment of Eric Olsen, but if you are asked a question about your commitment to Nebraska, you HAVE to answer that question. You HAVE too....Its an easy answer for a committed person....

Ding, Ding, Ding we have a winner! By the way, he did answer the question

What was the answer??

I would have liked to see an answer, but we all know Bo is more concerned with grudges with reporters than in placating fans.

He answered by not answering, oh and you're a fan, you need not be concerned with such trivial matters, just keep shoveling in the cash and be happy with the results your millions are paying for

Business School tells me to be careful how you conclude the meaning of nonverbal messages.... So I tell you to be careful how you conclude the meaning of nonverbal messages....

I would have liked to see an answer, but we all know Bo is more concerned with grudges with reporters than in placating fans.

Yep!! :ahhhhhhhh

We've noticed, hopefully soon he will start being concerned about the product on the field the fans pay for

We've noticed, hopefully soon he will start being concerned about the product on the field the fans pay for

Sadly, as extreme as some of your nonsense is, it actually probably has more potential for being accurate than the nonsense of the extreme homer who is ready to crown Bo as a great coach already because he's won 9 games every year for 4 years. I personally like to stay a little more down the middle on my views, but I get where you're coming from on a lot of stuff. I think a lot of your views are backed by fact and a lot of the sunshine pumper's views are backed by hope and blind faith.

• Fire 1

Sadly, as extreme as some of your nonsense is, it actually probably has more potential for being accurate than the nonsense of the extreme homer who is ready to crown Bo as a great coach already because he's won 9 games every year for 4 years. I personally like to stay a little more down the middle on my views, but I get where you're coming from on a lot of stuff. I think a lot of your views are backed by fact and a lot of the sunshine pumper's views are backed by hope and blind faith.

You think Bo not being concerned about the performance of his team is backed up by fact? What facts?

You think Bo not being concerned about the performance of his team is backed up by fact? What facts?

You have 4 years of 9+ wins (3 straight years of 10 wins if we beat SC) then you are a really, really good coach.... There is a reason that all of these schools are interested in Bo....

HINT: Its the 38/39 wins in four years....

What do you realistically expect? 11-12 win season every damn year? Show me a team that can do that...

I think people just want one of those seasons at some point. No conf. Championship since 99.

Yeah I think that's what we all want, hell we want more than that. From Bo Pelini himself all the way down to the Debbiest of Downers. I think a lot of people are taking out a lot of that 12 years worth of frustration on the current head coach. Which is a little unfair to him.