Apparently Penn State talked to Bo about HC gig

Nexus

I don't even understand the La.tech thing, are you talking about when they had a career record setting day against Solich or something. Texas is still Texas eh, at least they beat Rice, wyoming, Florida atlantic and us at home.....darn impressive. Do I remember the OSU game this year where they were having their way with the Huskers before David jacked their QB who would have continued to chew through Pelinis defense? Yeah I remember it just like the Wisconsin game, Michigan fiasco, Northwestern debacle and last years horrendous bowl game. Things are really looking up!

Apparently you don't watch any college football other than Nebraska. Now I understand why you're so ignorant when it comes to the sport.

You say you want Gary Patterson to come in and replace Pelini when his TCU team got beat by La. Tech last night. Good solution to your Pelini problem, right?

Texas beat us every time in the Big 12 except one, they had our number. I was talking about Iowa St. beating Oklahoma St. who was ranked number 2 in the nation at the time, providing proof to my statement that Rhoades is a good coach. They got damn lucky that game, also.

Your solutions to solve "your" problem are stupid. You know absolutely nothing about college football. You're a pessimist and all you do is complain and I feel bad for you, especially during Christmas time. Get off the computer, worry about the important things in your life (which I hope is not football or a football coach) and have a Merry Christmas. Im done.

Oh the Irony, who is it that doesn't know squat about College Football, save your preaching for some other young-un. I attended every Husker Game at home from 70 on. I made most Bowls and reasonable continental games I could. I saw no reason to travel to Hawaii or Japan but my Guess is you weren't even born when we were going up against Switzer. My guess is you were probably just out of Diapers the last time we were respectable so please go blow smoke up someone else's rear with your misinformed info. Go La. Tech!

I could give two craps about how many Husker games you've been to since 70. Wow, congrats, you were born before me. Here's a cookieCookie.gif

Meh indeed, I should lock step with the dreamy eye batting for Bo crowd. Maybe even whine about Callahan once and awhile and try and get Solich back while I'm at it. Are there anymore Cottons we have to put through college? I sure hope so!!! Better?

No, you should just rehash all the tripe we hear about Bo ad infinitum around here. Oh, wait. That's what you're doing.

dancingkids.gif

Over & over & over. He has no solutions, no clue about "anything" except to rip apart everything we do & have. Why, if we just had an internet genius like "Not since 97" in charge we'd have won the last four NCs. Damn....

The only thing I can't figure out is why he's not out there making millions of $$$ annually punching out undefeated seasons for some other program. Oh boy, they'll be so lucky to have him. I bet he's getting overwhelmed with massive offers every single day....

I don't even understand the La.tech thing, are you talking about when they had a career record setting day against Solich or something. Texas is still Texas eh, at least they beat Rice, wyoming, Florida atlantic and us at home.....darn impressive. Do I remember the OSU game this year where they were having their way with the Huskers before David jacked their QB who would have continued to chew through Pelinis defense? Yeah I remember it just like the Wisconsin game, Michigan fiasco, Northwestern debacle and last years horrendous bowl game. Things are really looking up!

Apparently you don't watch any college football other than Nebraska. Now I understand why you're so ignorant when it comes to the sport.

You say you want Gary Patterson to come in and replace Pelini when his TCU team got beat by La. Tech last night. Good solution to your Pelini problem, right?

Texas beat us every time in the Big 12 except one, they had our number. I was talking about Iowa St. beating Oklahoma St. who was ranked number 2 in the nation at the time, providing proof to my statement that Rhoades is a good coach. They got damn lucky that game, also.

Your solutions to solve "your" problem are stupid. You know absolutely nothing about college football. You're a pessimist and all you do is complain and I feel bad for you, especially during Christmas time. Get off the computer, worry about the important things in your life (which I hope is not football or a football coach) and have a Merry Christmas. Im done.

Oh the Irony, who is it that doesn't know squat about College Football, save your preaching for some other young-un. I attended every Husker Game at home from 70 on. I made most Bowls and reasonable continental games I could. I saw no reason to travel to Hawaii or Japan but my Guess is you weren't even born when we were going up against Switzer. My guess is you were probably just out of Diapers the last time we were respectable so please go blow smoke up someone else's rear with your misinformed info. Go La. Tech!

I could give two craps about how many Husker games you've been to since 70. Wow, congrats, you were born before me. Here's a cookieCookie.gif

You seemed to give a crap a while back when you were shooting your mouth off about my knowledge of football with all your La Tech babbling, All Your petrified of big mean ole Texas Horse Dooky. " Oh Texas is so scary they beat us every year because they have such great athletes" This approach and psychology is exactly why they beat us, Thats another reason Bo needs to go, he gets a football attitude going on with 1-3 players a year and the rest, well......they let Texas steam roll them like Rice, Wyoming and Florida Atlantic did. It's weird but as we stumbled around back in the old days tripping up against teams like OU, I don't remember the fan base whining about what sub par athletes we had, I think it all got pinned directly on the head coach as it should. This new generation excuse train is mind boggling

Meh indeed, I should lock step with the dreamy eye batting for Bo crowd. Maybe even whine about Callahan once and awhile and try and get Solich back while I'm at it. Are there anymore Cottons we have to put through college? I sure hope so!!! Better?

No, you should just rehash all the tripe we hear about Bo ad infinitum around here. Oh, wait. That's what you're doing.

dancingkids.gif

Over & over & over. He has no solutions, no clue about "anything" except to rip apart everything we do & have. Why, if we just had an internet genius like "Not since 97" in charge we'd have won the last four NCs. Damn....

The only thing I can't figure out is why he's not out there making millions of $$$ annually punching out undefeated seasons for some other program. Oh boy, they'll be so lucky to have him. I bet he's getting overwhelmed with massive offers every single day....

Thank you!

2-2 the past 4 go's but they haven't played in three years and it doesn't have much to do with the UNL-USC game. UNL is not your typical Big Ten team and USC isn't your typical SEC team.

Really? whats a typical Big Ten team? And a typical SEC team? I'm actually excited about this responce

Im still waiting, my guess is you don't want to touch this with a 100' pole since your entire program has tried to emulate Nebraska for decades

2-2 the past 4 go's but they haven't played in three years and it doesn't have much to do with the UNL-USC game. UNL is not your typical Big Ten team and USC isn't your typical SEC team.

Really? whats a typical Big Ten team? And a typical SEC team? I'm actually excited about this responce

Im still waiting, my guess is you don't want to touch this with a 100' pole since your entire program has tried to emulate Nebraska for decades

I'm sorry what?

I didn't see your post but now I don't see much of a point in responding to it because you've proven it doesn't matter when others make sense, you'd rather live in your own world. For example, my entire program has tried to emulate Nebraska for decades? I claim two programs, USC and UW. USC, which has more to do with this discussion than UW does, owes Nebraska absolutely nothing as far as football heritage goes. UW, which I still don't understand why you brought into the conversation of a matchup between NU and USC has not been trying to emulate NU for decades. Barry, was influenced by NU sure and he's said as much but the idea that Wisconsin is some counterfeit copy of some mythical all-powerful NU team is absolute poppycock. We owe NU nothing. UW is far superior to NU in everything but nostalgic memories of gridiron games in some cob-webbed technicolor past. I've already discussed this at length in other threads and that line of thought is exhaustive...you're only trying to bait me.

I'm sorry what?

I didn't see your post but now I don't see much of a point in responding to it because you've proven it doesn't matter when others make sense, you'd rather live in your own world. For example, my entire program has tried to emulate Nebraska for decades? I claim two programs, USC and UW. USC, which has more to do with this discussion than UW does, owes Nebraska absolutely nothing as far as football heritage goes. UW, which I still don't understand why you brought into the conversation of a matchup between NU and USC has not been trying to emulate NU for decades. Barry, was influenced by NU sure and he's said as much but the idea that Wisconsin is some counterfeit copy of some mythical all-powerful NU team is absolute poppycock. We owe NU nothing. UW is far superior to NU in everything but nostalgic memories of gridiron games in some cob-webbed technicolor past. I've already discussed this at length in other threads and that line of thought is exhaustive...you're only trying to bait me.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa now! I think that is a little bit of an overstatement.

I'm sorry what?

Thats what I thought, you just say stuff to say stuff with absolutely zero substance to back up your claims. Your welcome I let you off with a "out" free pass of knowing you were blowing smoke up rears