Apparently Penn State talked to Bo about HC gig

Nexus

2-2 the past 4 go's but they haven't played in three years and it doesn't have much to do with the UNL-USC game. UNL is not your typical Big Ten team and USC isn't your typical SEC team.

Really? whats a typical Big Ten team? And a typical SEC team? I'm actually excited about this responce

Im still waiting, my guess is you don't want to touch this with a 100' pole since your entire program has tried to emulate Nebraska for decades

I'm sorry what?

I didn't see your post but now I don't see much of a point in responding to it because you've proven it doesn't matter when others make sense, you'd rather live in your own world. For example, my entire program has tried to emulate Nebraska for decades? I claim two programs, USC and UW. USC, which has more to do with this discussion than UW does, owes Nebraska absolutely nothing as far as football heritage goes. UW, which I still don't understand why you brought into the conversation of a matchup between NU and USC has not been trying to emulate NU for decades. Barry, was influenced by NU sure and he's said as much but the idea that Wisconsin is some counterfeit copy of some mythical all-powerful NU team is absolute poppycock. We owe NU nothing. UW is far superior to NU in everything but nostalgic memories of gridiron games in some cob-webbed technicolor past. I've already discussed this at length in other threads and that line of thought is exhaustive...you're only trying to bait me.

Thats what I thought, you just say stuff to say stuff with absolutely zero substance to back up your claims. Your welcome I let you off with a "out" free pass of knowing you were blowing smoke up rears

Pot meet kettle. You're black.

2-2 the past 4 go's but they haven't played in three years and it doesn't have much to do with the UNL-USC game. UNL is not your typical Big Ten team and USC isn't your typical SEC team.

Really? whats a typical Big Ten team? And a typical SEC team? I'm actually excited about this responce

Im still waiting, my guess is you don't want to touch this with a 100' pole since your entire program has tried to emulate Nebraska for decades

I'm sorry what?

I didn't see your post but now I don't see much of a point in responding to it because you've proven it doesn't matter when others make sense, you'd rather live in your own world. For example, my entire program has tried to emulate Nebraska for decades? I claim two programs, USC and UW. USC, which has more to do with this discussion than UW does, owes Nebraska absolutely nothing as far as football heritage goes. UW, which I still don't understand why you brought into the conversation of a matchup between NU and USC has not been trying to emulate NU for decades. Barry, was influenced by NU sure and he's said as much but the idea that Wisconsin is some counterfeit copy of some mythical all-powerful NU team is absolute poppycock. We owe NU nothing. UW is far superior to NU in everything but nostalgic memories of gridiron games in some cob-webbed technicolor past. I've already discussed this at length in other threads and that line of thought is exhaustive...you're only trying to bait me.

Thats what I thought, you just say stuff to say stuff with absolutely zero substance to back up your claims. Your welcome I let you off with a "out" free pass of knowing you were blowing smoke up rears

Ok fine, since you're pushing my buttons.

USC...not your typical SEC team:

1. Lacks history...only 1 conf title ('69 ACC), no MNC's pretty much .500 overall

2. Recent addition to the conference

3. Atypical in the sense that the media and people by and large have come to expect LSU-Bama-Florida-Auburn type teams with calculated powerful offenses behind speedy, deep and focused defenses...USC has one but not the other.

Any number of HB posters can describe why NU is unique within the conference from the type of offense it employs to its own recent addition just last year. It is by no means your stereotypical Big Ten team.

Coming from you, this is absolutely hysterical.

UW is far superior to NU in everything but nostalgic memories of gridiron games in some cob-webbed technicolor past.

I respect your opinion badgerfan, but this is a load of crock. Do you really think Wisconsin is a Rose Bowl team if Russel Wilson had not transferred there, because I certainly don't. That's not a slight against your team, because the team itself is very good, but I don't see how Wisconsin is any better than eight or nine wins without Wilson.

Besides, you don't need to get defensive with Not Since 97. I think it should be quite obvious he's a non-Nebraska fan troll by this point.

UW is far superior to NU in everything but nostalgic memories of gridiron games in some cob-webbed technicolor past.

I respect your opinion badgerfan, but this is a load of crock. Do you really think Wisconsin is a Rose Bowl team if Russel Wilson had not transferred there, because I certainly don't. That's not a slight against your team, because the team itself is very good, but I don't see how Wisconsin is any better than eight or nine wins without Wilson.

Besides, you don't need to get defensive with Not Since 97. I think it should be quite obvious he's a non-Nebraska fan troll by this point.

I would argue the point and I think there would be some merit to my opinion that we would've had a decent season w/o RW...bottom line is he helped out a lot and 97 pushed my buttons...

I would argue the point and I think there would be some merit to my opinion that we would've had a decent season w/o RW...bottom line is he helped out a lot and 97 pushed my buttons...

Yeah I think we've all run out of patience for that guy.