Bo Pelini Support Poll

funhusker

How 'bout Pelini?  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

he is a great defensive mind and i wish he would be less involved with the offense (unless he divorces taylor) and more involved where he is strongest. I think he holds a grudge way to long and i dont think the best players are on the field. austin cassidy and sean fischer come to mind, why are they on the field so much. then where is turner? playmakers need to be on the field.

he is a great defensive mind and i wish he would be less involved with the offense (unless he divorces taylor) and more involved where he is strongest. I think he holds a grudge way to long and i dont think the best players are on the field. austin cassidy and sean fischer come to mind, why are they on the field so much. then where is turner? playmakers need to be on the field.

Just curious, were you a supporter or not? I'm asking because I support Pelini, but I agree with a lot of what you said. However, my mindset is "Bo sees the kids everyday, he must have his reasons"

• Fire 1

Just curious, were you a supporter or not? I'm asking because I support Pelini, but I agree with a lot of what you said. However, my mindset is "Bo sees the kids everyday, he must have his reasons"

Don't be ridiculous. Random internet guy knows more about Bo's team than Bo.

I got Bo's back. He is a young inexperienced head coach and he has surrounded himself by young inexperienced assistants. Situations like that take time. I just hope he sticks around long enough for himself and his assistants to become experienced. Bo and his staff definitely have some growing and learning to do in a lot of different areas. If fans and athletic departments don't want to wait for that experience to develop into something great, then first time coaches should not be hired at a place like Nebraska. This is a process we are all going to go through. Of course, I supported Frank Solich when he had this team playing some pretty damn good football and look what some whining by a fan base and a pathetic AD named Pederson got accomplished. They ran a pretty darn good ball coach right out of town. I hope for Nebraska's sake that Bo is given a bit more time to succeed, but I won't be surprised if the knee jerk society we live in today, and all the whining about 9-3 seasons get's Bo ran out before he should be.

• Fire 2