Bo Pelini Support Poll

funhusker

How 'bout Pelini?  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Come on guys, who voted no?

Really?

Reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly?

Betcha it was Not Since 97

If not him, then who?

Well one of them was me but that's just because I have an amazing G-String so it wasn't really a fair comparison for Bo.

BadgerFan,

This has nothing to do with your post, but you, sir, are my favorite Huskerboard member based on your avatar picture. Ancient Aliens might be the best unknown TV show, and that guy makes it great. When in doubt, it must be aliens...

• Fire 1

Come on guys, who voted no?

Really?

Reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly?

Betcha it was Not Since 97

If not him, then who?

Well one of them was me but that's just because I have an amazing G-String so it wasn't really a fair comparison for Bo.

BadgerFan,

This has nothing to do with your post, but you, sir, are my favorite Huskerboard member based on your avatar picture. Ancient Aliens might be the best unknown TV show, and that guy makes it great. When in doubt, it must be aliens...

haha wait I want to rescind my post because you made me think of the perfect response to that..

Ok

Who voted no?

IT WAS ALIENS

Based on some of the threads that have been on here in the last month alone I say these results are bunk. Where have all the Bo haters hidden???

This guy is a Bo guy. I would have loved to play for him, ass chewings and all. A coach that has fire, passion, and has your back is a coach that can pull out the best in an athlete. His program is clean, and he has been fair in his discipline. Oh, and I supposed the football teams average GPA being the highest since 1987 has nothing to do with his stressing the importance of school work.

Everyone wants the new head coach who wins every game by 40 points and rattles off MNC after MNC after MNC. Pretty sure it isn't happening at any perennial top 5 program, let alone NU. Time to get real people. And for those who are critics on recruiting...this class has to be small, which is why it is down the list. But...go to rivals, and look at how good the 'strength' of the class is so far. Not saying you have to believe in the ratings...but still...pretty decent so far.

I don't see this choice, but I am pretty indifferent to Bo. I think he still has alot to learn to be a great coach and I just hope he will be able to with his stubbornness. I also don't think surrounding himself with a bunch of inexperienced, fresh assistant coaches/coordinators will facilitate his learning experience, but again, that's where his stubbornness comes into play.