*** Mayan Apocalypse - The Official Countdown ***

Everyone does realize that the Mayan calendar doesn't really end, it just resets, right?

Their long count calendar resets itself every 394 years. Scientists say this will be the 14th time this calendar has reset, i don't believe this year will be any different from other times.

But then that John Cusack movie will be wrong.....

Everyone does realize that the Mayan calendar doesn't really end, it just resets, right?

Their long count calendar resets itself every 394 years. Scientists say this will be the 14th time this calendar has reset, i don't believe this year will be any different from other times.

LIAR! We are all gonna die! :ahhhhhhhh

Yes, we do all know this. But where's the fun in that? It's much better to believe that we're all going to die, and panic accordingly. We expect you to play along.

Yes, we do all know this. But where's the fun in that? It's much better to believe that we're all going to die, and panic accordingly. We expect you to play along.

Well as long as we are having fun, I'm in.

More than likely i will do the same thing i did on Dec 31st 1999. Go to bed at about 10 pm. If i don't wake up and see a blinding white light or i do wake up and people are rioting or i hear explosions outside, it was a good life. But of course if everything is normal, then i know the hype just wasn't what it was hyped up to be.

My question is. Does the world end when its December 21st 2012 on the international dateline? or when it hits America? or Europe?

Well as long as we are having fun, I'm in.

More than likely i will do the same thing i did on Dec 31st 1999. Go to bed at about 10 pm. If i don't wake up and see a blinding white light or i do wake up and people are rioting or i hear explosions outside, it was a good life. But of course if everything is normal, then i know the hype just wasn't what it was hyped up to be.

My question is. Does the world end when its December 21st 2012 on the international dateline? or when it hits America? or Europe?

Ask Harold Camping, he should know

Oh man! Really?!?!

What a gyp!

I'm still gonna chase that last minute tail.

Nice try, NASA. You wouldn't waste time trying to debunk the myth if it wasn't true. We're on to your schemes.

Apocalypse Not Now: 2012 Doomsday Predictions Debunked by NASA

On Dec. 21, 2012, many doomsday believers fear the apocalypse — anything from a rogue planet smashing into us to our world spinning end over end. However, the world should expect nothing more next year than the winter solstice, the longest night of the year, NASA says.

Many people point to the end of the Mayan Long Count calendar on Dec. 21, 2012 as evidence of the coming apocalypse, but astronomers have been quick to stress that there is nothing to be concerned about.

According to the ancient Mayan calendar, next year's winter solstice marks the end of a 144,000-day cycle. This cycle, which begins at the mythical Maya creation date, has already been repeated 12 times. The 13th will end in 2012, capping a full 5,200-year Mayan cycle of creation.

This date has long been shrouded in mystery, with many claiming that it will bring destruction to our planet.