*** Mayan Apocalypse - The Official Countdown ***

If this is my last day on earth, I have made a large kiss my ass list that I posted on the net. If I am wrong, please visit the same site for an apology on Saturday... it is kind of amazing the amount of people through out the world that are freaking out about all of this. I am guessing with all the leap years and day light saving time adjustments- we have already encountered the day the Mayans predicted. WE could skip the day like a tall building skips the 13th floor.

If this is my last day on earth, I have made a large kiss my ass list that I posted on the net. If I am wrong, please visit the same site for an apology on Saturday... it is kind of amazing the amount of people through out the world that are freaking out about all of this. I am guessing with all the leap years and day light saving time adjustments- we have already encountered the day the Mayans predicted. WE could skip the day like a tall building skips the 13th floor.

They didn't actually "predict" anything.

But, but, but... their calendar ran out on 12/21/12! It means SOMETHING!!!

But, but, but... their calendar ran out on 12/21/12! It means SOMETHING!!!

Yeah - they got to go out and buy a new calender

The DST adjustments are reversed within the course of a year and are not used around the world. The leap years are accounted for. But the Mayans never made any prediction.