Bowl Game Two-Deep Released

knapplc

Mavric beat me to it.

How often has Kenny Bell touched the ball on kick returns?

He was back there a few times when teams were trying to kick away from AA but the fumble @ Michigan kind of ended that.

Oh that's right. Had forgotten about that. He'd be a solid second guy back with AA.

He's fumbled a few times on kickoff returns. I hope he's not returning kicks for us. I'd rather see Turner, Aa Green or BK back returning kicks with AA.

Where the hell are the "icons".... I don't see smiley faces above this box

WHen you are creating a post there is a round yellow smiley face in the top row of buttons. Press it.

(I think this is what you're asking about--the smiley face control button, right? )

Yes, and that is what I am looking for... I could find them before the "new" format for board... It must just be my laptop.. Right now, all I see is the "Reply to this topic".... and my N avatar..... nothing on top of box and only thing at bottom is the "post" box and "more reply options" box.

I am such an idiot...oh well, I have lived this long without using them. Thanks anyway

I for one, am getting effin' tired of the Thorell bashing!

I tend to agree. Obviously he's not an All-American. But I thought he played fairly well overall. Yes, he got beat a few times. But he played steady if unspectatcular. Tied for 7th on the team in tackles - despite limited playing time - finishing ahead of Evans, Dennard and Fisher. Not saying that makes him better than any of those guys (quite the understatement on Dennard) but people tend to remember the few times he got beat rather than the larger number of run-of-the-mill plays. Easy to do when he really only had one highlight for the year but that doesn't make him terrible.

I tend to agree. Obviously he's not an All-American. But I thought he played fairly well overall. Yes, he got beat a few times. But he played steady if unspectatcular. Tied for 7th on the team in tackles - despite limited playing time - finishing ahead of Evans, Dennard and Fisher. Not saying that makes him better than any of those guys (quite the understatement on Dennard) but people tend to remember the few times he got beat rather than the larger number of run-of-the-mill plays. Easy to do when he really only had one highlight for the year but that doesn't make him terrible.

I understand....and yes, I tend to load up on Thorell (in fact, earlier in this thread).... I understand that he is obviously better than anyone else, or the coaches would have them out there....and yes, I know that he is 10000000 times better than me.... but, as I sit up high in the south endzone at every game, watching from a "coach's" perspective, he gets BEAT a lot... and a lot of those "tackles" you are referring to, occur AFTER his man caught the ball and he is making the tackle....

I support all the players, but not afraid to state my opinion.....Heck, I am a Tmart fan for the most part...people don't have to agree with me, that is why it's an opinion... and my opinion is that Thorell gets beat a lot more than a "BLACKSHIRT" should. This is as much on the staff for not getting other guys ready or recruiting better. He is the best we can put out there.... and yes, I cheer loudly when he does well.

He reminds me of Pat Ricketts.... catches a lot of garbage from fans, only Rickets made quite a few more plays his senior season.

• Fire 3

I understand....and yes, I tend to load up on Thorell (in fact, earlier in this thread).... I understand that he is obviously better than anyone else, or the coaches would have them out there....and yes, I know that he is 10000000 times better than me.... but, as I sit up high in the south endzone at every game, watching from a "coach's" perspective, he gets BEAT a lot... and a lot of those "tackles" you are referring to, occur AFTER his man caught the ball and he is making the tackle....

I support all the players, but not afraid to state my opinion.....Heck, I am a Tmart fan for the most part...people don't have to agree with me, that is why it's an opinion... and my opinion is that Thorell gets beat a lot more than a "BLACKSHIRT" should. This is as much on the staff for not getting other guys ready or recruiting better. He is the best we can put out there.... and yes, I cheer loudly when he does well.

He reminds me of Pat Ricketts.... catches a lot of garbage from fans, only Rickets made quite a few more plays his senior season.

:yeah

He has more tackles, than his counter parts back there, because he is getting picked on, for obvious reasons.

GBR!!!

Well I know one thing, Thorell would be starting for at least 2 Division I teams... Baylor and Washington

I am trying to remember back. When did Thad Randle get injured? I know it was a couple games in. Wondering if he will qualify for a med RS at some point. I am guessing it was after Crick, so that would be a "no" on the med RS. I really think our interior DL is going the be a strong suit for this team for a few years. Just need to bring along some DEs next year.

why we still have Thorell as the dime option is a sick waste of "back-up" talent- PJ Smith, Osborne or even Evans couldn't play dime?

The love for Cassidy should be the only gift to under-performers (at least they corrected the Fisher mistake)- good thing USC isn't a very good passing team

Im glad youre at practice everyday and were able to enlighen us all on how much better Smith and Osborne are than Cassidy and Thorell. I move that Bo hire you as a depth chart coordinator.