Bold NU predictions for 2012

OK, I'm back on to BOLD predictions.

Nebraska goes undefeated and wins the SuperBowl. That's right "the SuperBowl"; the recently disbanded BCS coalition ruled that NU was just too good to play another mere college team so instead they placed a 7-5 West Virginia team in the NCG.

Nebraska message board posters are still not happy as NU gave up a couple scores in the process and Martinez throwing motion still reminds of uncle Rico thus, Bo is replaced by Urban Meyer and Mike Stoops who have accepted co-HC title.

Husker Bob returns from the grave on 12-20-2012 to lead an army of zombies just in time for the Mayan prophecy to be realized in the form of a zombie apocolypse. Huskerboard gets so overloaded with comments second guessing the choice of Husker Bob to lead the zombies that knapp cannot keep up with the posts needing to be moved to the woodshed. HB shuts down only 3 seconds before the world ends.

THIS IS MORE LIKE IT

Po Belini tries to walk-on at center, gets really nervous at practice and has to pee but doesn't want to miss any bit of practice by leaving and has his bladder burst leading to a fatal case of Sepsis. He dies in the arms of his boyfriend three days later.

So I die a few months before all you guys die! Yes! I will haunt your dreams, Badgerfan, with the pain and suffering that will come to you on Dec. 21.

The Republicans cannot decide on an appropriate candidate from the current field and I am drafted at the GOP convention. The American people realize that I am the only hope of saving the country from a 1920s type depression and I carry every state except Obama's birth state? of Hawaii. Seeing that I am indeed the savior of all things sacred, NU hires me as head coach in November (even though we are undefeated) to coach the Iowa game, CCG and the National Championship. I retain Bo as D-coordinator and we face off against Tulsa and Cody Green. We win the game 63-2 and the Huskerboard goes crazy claiming that the safety is all TMarts fault and we should have done anything to keep Cody in Lincoln.

• Fire 1

The huskers will go 12-1. Beating 8-4 wisky in the ccg. NU finishes 3rd in bcs final standings and gets Washington in the rose bowl. We get 13-0 Alabama vs. 12-1 lsu in the bcs final(yea!!) Rex burkhead gets hurt in fall camp forcing one of the super sophs to step up(my guess: Braylon) Bo pelini rumors float about the open Dallas cowboy job. Carl pelini goes 8-4 in year one and gets the Pitt job( irony anyone) cause that job is a one year deal lately. Unrelated sports predictions Kirk ferentz takes KC job and big game bob takes over at Iowa!

that's some bold sh#t right there. god bless ya buddy!

Nebraska goes undefeated winning the NC. The offense scores on the first play of every drive of the year, we don't punt once. The defense either forces a turn over or a three and out each time the oppsition has the ball, never allowing a first down all year. People still are upset because our special teams actually allow a few kick returns past the 20 yard line.