How do we fix this Nebraska team?

Hire qualified coordinators who have the first clue what they're doing. Pay for quality assistants with proven track records.

Oh...oh wait, no, that's right. Who needs to do that? We've got all the talent we need right here at home.

exactly, get used to eating sh#t sandwiches, there are plenty more to come and Pelini is the server....

Panic and point fingers. Do your best to out-gripe the guy posting before you.

Obviously things get a little hectic after a loss and some people take it to extremes, but the OP had a valid question. When you lose games the way that we have all season long, it's a justified question.

That wasn't directed at the OP, and it had nothing to do with how valid or invalid his question was. Not sure where you came up with that.

Just look around at the board. It's not difficult to see what I'm talking about.

I think you need to work on discipline and motivation more than anything. You guys seem to kind of lose heart at times (Wisconsin/Michigan) and that's what it looks like happened after that hail mary.

Find whatever it is you found against Ohio State earlier this season and grow on that, try to catch that again next year. Other than that it was clear, at least from the first half that the Huskers have the tools to play with anyone, or at least most anyone.

• Fire 1

Bo finds a way to get the guys to finish DAMN plays and stop screwing up at the absolute worst moments that lead to problems.

* We don't let them block the first XP after scoring three plays in... 3 point swing. Worth a field goal.

* Teach AA to run with his dang shoulders DOWN inside the 10 yard line, not all upright where a helmet can actually get on the ball.

* Fix Taylor's mechanics in the offseason so his damn torso doesn't face the defender he's throwing an interception to.

* Learn to stop an offense on 4th down, perhaps by spying a man on the mobile QB so he doesn't break our back with quite so many chains-moving runs.

* Learn the play from they used in the Longest Yard to fix the reffing problems that haunt us so often.

hmmmmmmm.........sounds like we could use some experienced coaches...

Obviously things get a little hectic after a loss and some people take it to extremes, but the OP had a valid question. When you lose games the way that we have all season long, it's a justified question.

That wasn't directed at the OP, and it had nothing to do with how valid or invalid his question was. Not sure where you came up with that.

Just look around at the board. It's not difficult to see what I'm talking about.

No worries knappic & The Maudfather. I actually thought knappic's comment was quite funny.

The problem this team has is, it seems as if several times per year they simply do not care about the outcome of the game. It's as if they play the game like it's a mental exercise, not a competition.

Bo talks about execution, but he either is not teaching execution or he doesn't understand how to teach it properly. All phases of the game exhibit poor execution, from penalties to dropped passes to missed blocks.... the list goes on.

These guys say they care. They just don't produce a product on the field that says, "I care," from Bo down to the 4th-string long-snapper.

• Fire 1

No worries knappic & The Maudfather. I actually thought knappic's comment was quite funny.

As it was intended to be. I'm not that busted up over this loss, and sadly, I'm not surprised by it.

I think you need to work on discipline and motivation more than anything. You guys seem to kind of lose heart at times (Wisconsin/Michigan) and that's what it looks like happened after that hail mary.

Find whatever it is you found against Ohio State earlier this season and grow on that, try to catch that again next year. Other than that it was clear, at least from the first half that the Huskers have the tools to play with anyone, or at least most anyone.

EXACTLY!!! Thank you for the perspective. We definitely lack the resilience that we need in order to be competitive in big games, and I think it will come with time. This year, our leaders were more the quiet, lead-by-example type of guys, and in tough moments, you need a vocal leader to bring the team along.

I guess one of the biggest concerns I have about Nebraska over the last few years has to do with our offensive playcalling. It was true with Shawn Watson and it has been proven true with Tim Beck.....they both, for whatever reason get away from continuing to call what is working during a game. It is very frustrating.

I wish we would develop a more physical running game with the QB under center, and not in the Pistol, and then set up some good play-action passes from there.