Official Meltdown Thread

I just think everybody needs to take a chill pill and quit with the negative thoughts. I'm tired of hearing them, and in no way does it make things improve... ever. Just keep the faith in Bo and the rest of the team. We will be just fine.

If we stick our heads in the sand we won't have to see all the areas that need improving. We can continue to win 9 games a year and get blown out by decent teams and show poorly on the national stage.

The reason I hate threads like this is because people take a perfectly logical, reasonable, unemotional discussion of facts and dub it a 'meltdown' because it happened after a loss.

I'm not heated. I'm not emotional. I'm simply telling you will all seriousness that if you think with the current staff/philosophy we're going to see any measurable improvement over what we saw this season, you're deluded. And worse. You're self-deluded. We got smoked for the third time this season in the fourth year of this staff. Who's got the excuses? How about we do that thread instead? Have the sunshine "Bo knows" pumpers regale us with some explanation for why this is happening, and more importantly, how it's going to be fixed.

No, didn't think so. We'll just all have a big laugh about the 'meltdown' while the massively obvious frailty of this program gets a nice whitewashing.

• Fire 1

I just think everybody needs to take a chill pill and quit with the negative thoughts. I'm tired of hearing them, and in no way does it make things improve... ever. Just keep the faith in Bo and the rest of the team. We will be just fine.

Maybe you shouldn't come into the forums and read the "Meltdown" page if you don't want to see or hear them. It was your choice to come in and read them, so blame yourself for not using any common sense.

Well voicing negative opinions will not make anything get better. It will likely have zero effect on the team, but if it happens to have an effect, it will be negative. That's all I'm saying.

The reason I hate threads like this is because people take a perfectly logical, reasonable, unemotional discussion of facts and dub it a 'meltdown' because it happened after a loss.

I'm not heated. I'm not emotional. I'm simply telling you will all seriousness that if you think with the current staff/philosophy we're going to see any measurable improvement over what we saw this season, you're deluded. And worse. You're self-deluded. We got smoked for the third time this season in the fourth year of this staff. Who's got the excuses? How about we do that thread instead? Have the sunshine "Bo knows" pumpers regale us with some explanation for why this is happening, and more importantly, how it's going to be fixed.

No, didn't think so. We'll just all have a big laugh about the 'meltdown' while the massively obvious frailty of this program gets a nice whitewashing.

QFT

Agreed, everyone is already over John P and this is his first game. Also I love how everyone wants an experienced DC/OC.....yeah that's great until they leave for another HC job somewhere else. I personally would like to build an ass.coach up, everyone starts with no experience... DUH!!!!! Does everyone think that Stoops would stayed here for three or four years if we would have gone for him....?

Was it a sad game...yes!

But I trust the coaches that Bo has in place...GBR!!

Hey, would you rather have one thread like this, or 92?

I'm simply performing triage on everybody going batsh#t crazy

Hey, would you rather have one thread like this, or 92?

I'm simply performing triage on everybody going batsh#t crazy

There'll be 92 no matter what you do. It's inevitable. People you've never seen post here before will crop up starting threads, all with the same general theme. Not much you can do about it.