Official Meltdown Thread

I'm not melting down, i'm ashamed of this team though. I'm ashamed that our boys have no heart and are perfectly happy to look like bumbling idiots in front of the nation. I'm ashamed that our coach can't seem to get these kids to pull their heads out of their hind quarters for 4 quarters. I'm ashamed that we can't find a proven OC/DC to mentor these kids and help Bo. I've nothing to melt down about, i'm not the one who looked completely pathetic on national television.

• Fire 1

I just think everybody needs to take a chill pill and quit with the negative thoughts. I'm tired of hearing them, and in no way does it make things improve... ever. Just keep the faith in Bo and the rest of the team. We will be just fine.

Maybe you shouldn't come into the forums and read the "Meltdown" page if you don't want to see or hear them. It was your choice to come in and read them, so blame yourself for not using any common sense.