HuskerBoard Starting Lineup 2012

knapplc

Some things about the avatars that may interest you. They interest me, anyway.

The blue color for the Scout Team avatars came from Kenny Bell's scout team jersey in this pic:

KennyBellScoutTeam.jpg

I cropped the pic down to just the blue jersey, then used PhotoShop's "average" filter to get a good, even blue.

I then took the entire pic and used the same filter, and ended up with the gray for the Walk-On team. If anyone else has PhotoShop they should be able to get the same color by using the same filter on this pic.

I did a similar trick to get the black for the Blackshirts avatars, as well as the D-Coordinator. That came from a shirt Carl was wearing (but I seem to have lost that pic?).

The Coaches avatars are pretty much a copypasta of a section of one of Bo's sweatshirts, from one of last year's games. Didn't do any filtering or altering.

The stripes on everyone's "jerseys" are from an OWH pic of Rex. Can't remember which game, though. But I pretty much just copypasta'd the stripes right off his jersey and pasted them into the avatar. The red came from Rex's jersey in that pic as well.

So, short story long, all the colors in all the avatars came from actual pics of actual players and coaches.

• Fire 2

The blue color for the Scout Team avatars came from Kenny Bell's scout team jersey in this pic:

KennyBellScoutTeam.jpg

I cropped the pic down to just the blue jersey, then used PhotoShop's "average" filter to get a good, even blue.

I then took the entire pic and used the same filter, and ended up with the gray for the Walk-On team. If anyone else has PhotoShop they should be able to get the same color by using the same filter on this pic.

I did a similar trick to get the black for the Blackshirts avatars, as well as the D-Coordinator. That came from a shirt Carl was wearing (but I seem to have lost that pic?).

The Coaches avatars are pretty much a copypasta of a section of one of Bo's sweatshirts, from one of last year's games. Didn't do any filtering or altering.

The stripes on everyone's "jerseys" are from an OWH pic of Rex. Can't remember which game, though. But I pretty much just copypasta'd the stripes right off his jersey and pasted them into the avatar. The red came from Rex's jersey in that pic as well.

So, short story long, all the colors in all the avatars came from actual pics of actual players and coaches.

Cool story bro. And I mean it this time! :thumbs

Thanks for all the work you put into this knapp!

KennyBellScoutTeam.jpg

^^ Yeah, what he said. +1 :)

KennyBellScoutTeam.jpg

I can dig it.

KennyBellScoutTeam.jpg

says-cool-story-bro-actually-likes-your-story-thumb.jpg

KennyBellScoutTeam.jpg

Well it looks like you've discovered my secret. I am "Good Guy" Greg.

KennyBellScoutTeam.jpg

Well it looks like you've discovered my secret. I am "Good Guy" Greg.

I had a feeling it was you.