HuskerBoard Starting Lineup 2012

knapplc

I'd just like to thank Knapp for setting this up again, so that it will kill about a month

**COUGH*** suck up ***COUGH****

But really though, Knapp is just a swell fella for this! It sure must be a lot of work!

RyanSuccop4.jpg

We went to the same college!

Haha, I was thinking the same thing and if you didn't know who he was I was gonna slap you.

Voting threads are up for Wide Receiver, Tight End and Fullback. Nomination threads are up for the Center, Guard and Tackle positions.

Remember the importance of The Pipeline when nominating for the line positions. We are Nebraska fans. These guys should be among our best.

Who the hell wrote all of these descriptions for each position? Lot of work.

That would be a guy at the Fantasy Football Cafe, which was at one time the preeminent message board for all things fantasy football. We ran this activity over there for a number of years, and I brought it over here because I thought it would help pass the time between the bowl game and Spring Football.

The majority of the written job descriptions were done by "that guy," (whose name over there I cannot remember), but I'm the guy who modified it for HuskerBoard. I wrote a few of the descriptions entirely, including the Equipment Manager, when I helped run this thing over at the Cafe a few times.

Just read on Twitter that if HANC doesn't get a blackshirt or even a pink shirt for special teams, he is thinking about transferring to another board. Said something about when he was recruited by HB, that he was told that he would be able to walk right in and make a difference.

He was overheard.... " I didn't think that I would have to compete against other members to get a spot. I am a great debater, in fact, some call me a master bater".... After talking with my mom, it may be best to explore my options".

Guys... I think he might be serious. We really need to keep HANC, so hopefully someone on the dumb #$%@ , #$%^#, staff recognizes this guy's talent and quit jerking him around. According to all of my "inside sources", he is much better than the other starters...

** Since we don't have rumorville, anymore, I just thought I would post it here. Once again, social media allows another unhappy athlete (oops).... internet user to air his complaints publicly.

HA