HuskerBoard Starting Lineup 2012

knapplc

I have been given permission to announce that 2012 will feature, for the first time, a Walk-On class for the Starting Lineup.

After long thought and careful consideration, and after consulting the Powers That Be at HuskerBoard, the members of the 2012 Walk-On class are:

C N Red

corncraze

sheepdogmark

skersfan

I can't give a scholarship to everyone, but the fact of the matter is that there are many people deserving of a spot on the squad. With a year of seasoning, some time in the weight room and good grades, the sky is the limit for this class.

In addition, due to the necessity of honing the skills of the Starting Lineup, we've been given funding to create a Scout Team, to keep the starters on their toes. The 2012 HuskerBoard Scout Team members are:

Big Willie

bshirt

Haspula

Hercules

HuskerfaninOkieland

huzkerbob

irieboy8

kchusker_chris

Nebula

NUpolo8

rawhide

redout22

tschu

All members of the Walk-On Class will be given gray avatars. All members of the scout team will be given blue avatars. PM me with your number and I'll get your jerseys made this weekend. First-come/first-served on the numbers.

• Fire 1

Great idea knapp. It is hard to recognize everyone that contributes. The only thing that I would tweek, because I am guilty of this, is spacing the nominations a voting among positions. I know this would make the process go on longer. However, there are a lot of cats that get nominated for a spot, lose the voting and then kinda get forgotten in the other nominations. Also, maybe put the D Coordinator spot after the O Coordinator.

Finally, I think all the other guys this year that picked the number 19 after this guy did, need to change their number. Makes me think I posted way more than I have.