+1'ing? Who does it?

i think i deserve quite a few of your +1's for leading the charge to get us all the right of more +1's.

I've been giving you a lot lately. You've been on a roll. Nearly The Dude-esque.

And yes, you all have 10 +1s to give out per 24 hour period now, doubled from five.

The Dude, GSG, Nuance, tschu, and sd.sker have gotten alot of +1's from me.

Likewise +1 :P

• Fire 1

i think i deserve quite a few of your +1's for leading the charge to get us all the right of more +1's.

I've been giving you a lot lately. You've been on a roll. Nearly The Dude-esque.

And yes, you all have 10 +1s to give out per 24 hour period now, doubled from five.

The Dude, GSG, Nuance, tschu, and sd.sker have gotten alot of +1's from me.

i got you too.

Funny you drew that comparison because when I read the following exchange, I literally lol'd because it just reminded me of me.

Thanks. (Some of you.)

you are welcome. (all of you).

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I +1ed it.

• Fire 1

I +1ed it.

thank you

this was my favorite exchange in a long time:

2013 is our year boys, i am telling you. we just need to survive this year and do well enough that we have confidence going into the next season.

I'm pretty sure I've heard "Next year will be our year, boys." every year for the last 10 years. When will "this year" be our year?

Next year. Pay attention.

• Fire 1

I +1ed it.

thank you

this was my favorite exchange in a long time:

2013 is our year boys, i am telling you. we just need to survive this year and do well enough that we have confidence going into the next season.

I'm pretty sure I've heard "Next year will be our year, boys." every year for the last 10 years. When will "this year" be our year?

Next year. Pay attention.

:lol: Sometimes I'm pretty hilarious. Other times, I'm just pretty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...