If Nebraska wore Nike Pro Combat gear

knapplc

That corn helmet: NO!!!!

Corn Helmet = AWESOME

Do you think 18-22 year old kids would want that on their head.... I don't know if kids pick schools because of nice football uniforms/helmets, but I do know that uniforms/helmets with corn on it would help make their decision for them..... Put the Blackshirt symbol on there, that is AWESOME!

I like some of the Black Helmets and the pictures of the uni's towards the middle fairly close to what we have now. The jerseys at the end are horrible, the Corn helmets were interesting to a point but like most of you I would have to say he!! no lol I would like to see some changes not too much but some I know a lot of people don't think any change should ever happen. I would be ok with no change but it is time for something not sure Adidas is where its at sorry believe me I own plenty of it. Interesting pics thats for sure.

I was always opposed to a pro-combat style uni for Nebraska, I'd go for an alternate black uni but not pro-combat. However, after seeing these, I want NU to do it! Some of those were terrible but others were pretty badass! Also, I loved the corn helmet... but seeing 11 of them running around on the field at once might not look great.