SIGNED LB Marcus Newby

Nexus

I think its funny how red reign off huskermax copies stuff off here and then posts it on huskermax likes its his own material and he just made a GREAT find. not 20 minutes after I said 247 listed us as marcus newbys favorite he copied it and posted it to huskermax. I know he will read this, as he is on here all the time looking for material we post that he can then copy to huskermax. I appreciate all the people on this board and I am glad to be a PART of this huskerboard!

WORD!!!

I think its funny how red reign off huskermax copies stuff off here and then posts it on huskermax likes its his own material and he just made a GREAT find. not 20 minutes after I said 247 listed us as marcus newbys favorite he copied it and posted it to huskermax. I know he will read this, as he is on here all the time looking for material we post that he can then copy to huskermax. I appreciate all the people on this board and I am glad to be a PART of this huskerboard!

WORD!!!

Oh boy this is awkward. I would just like to point out that I am not the same red reign as the one off of huskermax, if that is what you are implying. I am just a guy who stumbled across this site a little while ago and thought i came up with an original member name. I love reading all the forums on husker football , especially recruiting and appreciate all the info and knowledge everyone shares here.

WORD!!!

Oh boy this is awkward. I would just like to point out that I am not the same red reign as the one off of huskermax, if that is what you are implying. I am just a guy who stumbled across this site a little while ago and thought i came up with an original member name. I love reading all the forums on husker football , especially recruiting and appreciate all the info and knowledge everyone shares here.

AWKWARD!!! :snacks: