A little story

Excel

Title said "little story". Should've been "Wall O' Text with no apparent purpose".

It's supposed to be ironic, or satirical or witty or something, I enjoyed it at least.

I think moronic is the word you're looking for.

Didn't you block me?

Probably couldn't resist the temptation to read what you wrote anyways. You should be flattered, Bucky. ;)

Title said "little story". Should've been "Wall O' Text with no apparent purpose".

It's supposed to be ironic, or satirical or witty or something, I enjoyed it at least.

I think moronic is the word you're looking for.

Didn't you block me?

Probably couldn't resist the temptation to read what you wrote anyways. You should be flattered, Bucky. ;)

Yeah, a moment of poor judgement. I'll learn from this.

Stay away from 4chan. Not many live to tell its' tales.

This might be some of the better advice I've ever seen on this board. But they do, from tiem to time, have some pretty damn hilarious OC. This one happens to be one of my favorties.

Haha 4chan is a pretty interesting site. /b/ is definitely a whole world of its own. You're right about the OC that comes from there. Those guys are hilarious.

Perhaps I'm missing the amusement behind this, as it's obviously not true and just something from the cesspool known as /b/. It only reminds me of the ever so popular guido wall o' texts that appear on /b/ about once every two minutes.

It would appear to be some sort of parity of all the made up "Marine punches the atheist professor because the professor dared God to strike him down"-type stories that circulate the internet.

Perhaps I'm missing the amusement behind this, as it's obviously not true and just something from the cesspool known as /b/. It only reminds me of the ever so popular guido wall o' texts that appear on /b/ about once every two minutes.

It would appear to be some sort of parity of all the made up "Marine punches the atheist professor because the professor dared God to strike him down"-type stories that circulate the internet.

Yeah. It's a lot like the emails that my dad forwards to me each week. Only slightly exaggerated.