The Religious Discussion of 2012

I'd sure have a better shot finding one that way, based off what I've seen so far.

It's hard to find something when you don't want to find it... or if you insist on fining it after the person you want it from says it doesn't exist.

When you asked the first time I was reading chapter five of the book, and suggested that you look at it too. From there you made a few baseless assumptions. Good luck in finding something somewhere.

I don't like filling up these already overlong discussions with one repartee after another, but what you first said is partly true. It is hard to find something when you don't want to find it. The opposite is even more true. It's easy to find something when you want to find it.

This, in a word, is religion.

I don't like filling up these already overlong discussions with one repartee after another, but what you first said is partly true. It is hard to find something when you don't want to find it. The opposite is even more true. It's easy to find something when you want to find it.

Note: Also applies to car keys. :mellow:

Note: Also applies to car keys. :mellow:

:lol:

This whole thread just seems like six or seven old guys yelling at each other in a cafe about absolutely nothing.

COME ON GUYS!!!!!!! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO PLAY CRIBBAGE!!!!!!!!

You are correct. But the funny thing is, this debate has occupied mankind for the last four or five millennia. Weird.

ADDENDUM TO MY EARLIER POST - I meant to say the opposite is true of car keys. So much funnier that way. :facepalm:

But what, really, is a turtle?

Mythological creature with the claws of a bear, body of a reptile, beak of a hawk and shell of a conch. You can always tell when an animal is made up because they borrow parts from other animals to create a new one.

Except that already happens in real life.

platypus_662_600x450.jpg