Made a bet with Ohio State Fan

mwj98

Ok.....so I played a little golf yesterday and had some drinks in me. Ran into a friend golfing (Big time Ohio State Fan). We win he wears Nebraska shirt and post the flag. Buckeyes win, I have to do the opposite, plus plant a buckeye plant in my yard. so then I had to up the ante (damn alcohol), added about 1k dollars.

I will take donations from the board. Damn, I'm hungover

I have a feeling we come up short.

We will come out strong but in the end we lose because of...turnovers, out coached, less talent, mistakes and the team mentally implodes.

Sure hope I am wrong.

Go Big Red!!!

I also think that there's a high probability that Nebraska loses to Ohio State this fall.

1. The game is in Columbus.

2. Bo will play his usual rush four, drop seven scheme thereby allowing B. Miller to run around and buy time to find receivers open down the field. Or Miller will simply take off and run.

Now if Bo decides to blitz and attack the OSU offense the Huskers have a shot. If they lay back and try to play coverage it'll be like the game against Michigan in Ann Arbor last year. Close for a half and then boom the floodgates open and the final score ends up being lopsided.

I have a feeling we come up short.

We will come out strong but in the end we lose because of...turnovers, out coached, less talent, mistakes and the team mentally implodes.

Sure hope I am wrong.

Go Big Red!!!

I also think that there's a high probability that Nebraska loses to Ohio State this fall.

1. The game is in Columbus.

2. Bo will play his usual rush four, drop seven scheme thereby allowing B. Miller to run around and buy time to find receivers open down the field. Or Miller will simply take off and run.

Now if Bo decides to blitz and attack the OSU offense the Huskers have a shot. If they lay back and try to play coverage it'll be like the game against Michigan in Ann Arbor last year. Close for a half and then boom the floodgates open and the final score ends up being lopsided.

:ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh

Ok.....so I played a little golf yesterday and had some drinks in me. Ran into a friend golfing (Big time Ohio State Fan). We win he wears Nebraska shirt and post the flag. Buckeyes win, I have to do the opposite, plus plant a buckeye plant in my yard. so then I had to up the ante (damn alcohol), added about 1k dollars.

I will take donations from the board. Damn, I'm hungover

2872452121.gif