Corey Raymond a candidate at LSU?

Nexus

Would be an extremely tough loss. I know folks were down on our secondary last year but that was not this man's fault. I hope we can get to keep him.

not saying the secondary play was or wasn't his fault, but why do you like him so much? I'm a little meh, I need more time to decide

Assuming Raymond bolts for LSU, it'll be interesting to observe the rumor mill concerning his replacement. I'm curious who Bo even has on his radar? I know most would welcome back Marvin Sanders but I'm not sure how realistic that is considering the circumstances of his resignation.

Assuming Raymond bolts for LSU, it'll be interesting to observe the rumor mill concerning his replacement. I'm curious who Bo even has on his radar? I know most would welcome back Marvin Sanders but I'm not sure how realistic that is considering the circumstances of his resignation.

Would Marvin even consider leaving Southern Cal? Thats a tough one.

Edit: he would probly promote from within....couldnt help it. :hmmph

Would Marvin even consider leaving Southern Cal? Thats a tough one.

His wife is from Omaha and has family roots there so it'd be attractive to come back home, but that doesn't necessarily mean he'd take it. Just something worth mentioning.