RB David Williams [South Carolina Commit]

Nexus

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

According to a guy that attended " The Opening "...David came up to him and said that he is really excited about Nebraska and can't wait to visit. Said the coaches talked to him about getting touches early because we will have 2 scholly RBs after this year.

According to a guy that attended " The Opening "...David came up to him and said that he is really excited about Nebraska and can't wait to visit. Said the coaches talked to him about getting touches early because we will have 2 scholly RBs after this year.

As hopeful as that sounds. I really think he's a Penn State lock. And if not them, Ohio State. fingers crossed though.

I was wondering about RB recruits. We should be looking for 2-3 I would think. With the loss of AG and soon Rex. We're gonna be really thin and inexperienced. If Braylon moves back to RB and Cross, Morrow and Abdullah all move up in grades without a redshirt. Then our 2013 recruits would come in to a team that would have 2 juniors and a soph. On the depth chart.

Hopefully we can lock up Terrell Newby, and as a long shot, Williams. Then we'd be in good shape. Abdullah's gonna get a lot more touches this year so that we don't have rex over doing it and getting injured. :hmmph

Most definitely. And I am hearing Abdullah, who played last season at 185lbs, was at 195lbs at the beginning of the summer and could be at 200lbs by the start of fall camp. If that guy puts on 15lbs of muscle he will be hard to bring down.

Hopefully we can lock up Terrell Newby, and as a long shot, Williams. Then we'd be in good shape. Abdullah's gonna get a lot more touches this year so that we don't have rex over doing it and getting injured. :hmmph

Most definitely. And I am hearing Abdullah, who played last season at 185lbs, was at 195lbs at the beginning of the summer and could be at 200lbs by the start of fall camp. If that guy puts on 15lbs of muscle he will be hard to bring down.

Agree. That and if he can learn to run behind his pads a little more..... Too often it seems like he runs a little upright.

Agree. That and if he can learn to run behind his pads a little more..... Too often it seems like he runs a little upright.

And shore up ball security

Heard that!

I think we'll see alot of improvement this year. Gotta remember he was a true freshman last year

I think we'll see alot of improvement this year. Gotta remember he was a true freshman last year

Remeber a couple of times i thought the backside pursuit was gonna decapitate him!