RB David Williams [South Carolina Commit]

Nexus

DERP! DERP!

Thats for any fool who comes on a sports message board rockin a handle dealing with any president other than Washington or Lincoln. If you dont like derp take it up with knapp b/c im pretty sure he came up with it, mainly for guy/gals like you!

Btw, many people on this board actually are very in the know on what kids we are going after and how hard we are recruiting them. But, maybe Im crazy and the info Ive seen on here over the years that came true means nothing.

So, since you are new and apparently know that nobody on here knows anything i guess i will quit following recruiting. DERP! Why dont you troll yourself down the road.

But i do have one last question. If you dont think anyone on here knows who or how hard we are recruiting certain guys, why are you even in the recruiting forum? Also, i'm sure guys like EZ, aspeed, fowler, etc really appreciate you dont care about the hard work they put in to get information.

I'm not a troll or trying to be an ass. I asked an honest question about why you thought we were not recruiting him hard. Due to the fact that I am "new", as far as I know you were one of those people that is in the know and I was posing a general question hoping it would be answered. I think David Williams is either the top or 2nd best back on our board (possibly behind Taylor) and wanted to know if you or anyone else knew anything as to how you know we weren't recruiting him hard because I like him a lot. The reason why this and other boards are great for fans is because there are a lot of people who are in the know and have access to things general fans are not, so I don't know why you are running off new guys like me when I ask an honest question just like you did.

His Top 5 Are:

Ohio State - wants to visit

Nebraska - wants to visit

Arizona State - took an OV vs. Illinois

Tennessee - took an UOV in the summer, will take OV around Thanksgiving

South Carolina - took an UOV in the summer

He says we stay on top of him and he is developing a good relationship with our coaching staff. He's looking for a place that doesn't have a big playmaker at RB and needs one. From the sounds of it, he may be a little weary of our talent and depth chart at RB.

DERP! DERP!

Thats for any fool who comes on a sports message board rockin a handle dealing with any president other than Washington or Lincoln. If you dont like derp take it up with knapp b/c im pretty sure he came up with it, mainly for guy/gals like you!

Btw, many people on this board actually are very in the know on what kids we are going after and how hard we are recruiting them. But, maybe Im crazy and the info Ive seen on here over the years that came true means nothing.

So, since you are new and apparently know that nobody on here knows anything i guess i will quit following recruiting. DERP! Why dont you troll yourself down the road.

But i do have one last question. If you dont think anyone on here knows who or how hard we are recruiting certain guys, why are you even in the recruiting forum? Also, i'm sure guys like EZ, aspeed, fowler, etc really appreciate you dont care about the hard work they put in to get information.

I'm not a troll or trying to be an ass. I asked an honest question about why you thought we were not recruiting him hard. Due to the fact that I am "new", as far as I know you were one of those people that is in the know and I was posing a general question hoping it would be answered. I think David Williams is either the top or 2nd best back on our board (possibly behind Taylor) and wanted to know if you or anyone else knew anything as to how you know we weren't recruiting him hard because I like him a lot. The reason why this and other boards are great for fans is because there are a lot of people who are in the know and have access to things general fans are not, so I don't know why you are running off new guys like me when I ask an honest question just like you did.

We actually have 2 boards for RB's.

We have a board for the small, shifty, speed back. Terrell Newby is at the top of this board. Followed by Jo Jo Kemp.

We have a board for the bigger, straight line, type back. The two guys here are Adam Taylor and David Williams (not sure of the order though).

We want to take 2 RB's this year... so we will take an Ameer Abdullah type of back and then a bigger back. We aren't going after any Large, Bulky, Power Backs though because Imani Cross and Janovich will fill that spot nicely for us over the next 3 years.

DERP! DERP!

Sorry if I took your first post to me wrong. I guess I took it with a sarcastic tone and possibly I shouldn't have. Derp is a term the board has recently been using due to alot of newcomers that have really just joined to cause havoc, complain, and offer nothing good to the board. If you are truly not a troll, then welcome.

P.S. - I may have nominated you for the DBHOF :) Don't get too worked up about it, it's really not that bad of a deal.

P.P.S. - I still don't like your handle. It's not that I like Romney, or hate Obama, I just don't really care for either of them.

DERP! DERP!

We actually have 2 boards for RB's.

We have a board for the small, shifty, speed back. Terrell Newby is at the top of this board. Followed by Jo Jo Kemp.

We have a board for the bigger, straight line, type back. The two guys here are Adam Taylor and David Williams (not sure of the order though).

We want to take 2 RB's this year... so we will take an Ameer Abdullah type of back and then a bigger back. We aren't going after any Large, Bulky, Power Backs though because Imani Cross and Janovich will fill that spot nicely for us over the next 3 years.

So sticking with the equation theme: Jojo + David > Newby + Taylor

Really JMO, but I would be happy with any combination of any of those 4. I think they are all great talents and I don't think we should turn down any of them.

His Top 5 Are:

Ohio State - wants to visit

Nebraska - wants to visit

Arizona State - took an OV vs. Illinois

Tennessee - took an UOV in the summer, will take OV around Thanksgiving

South Carolina - took an UOV in the summer

He says we stay on top of him and he is developing a good relationship with our coaching staff. He's looking for a place that doesn't have a big playmaker at RB and needs one. From the sounds of it, he may be a little weary of our talent and depth chart at RB.

Don't think we have room. I doubt he comes here.

DERP! DERP!

Sorry if I took your first post to me wrong. I guess I took it with a sarcastic tone and possibly I shouldn't have. Derp is a term the board has recently been using due to alot of newcomers that have really just joined to cause havoc, complain, and offer nothing good to the board. If you are truly not a troll, then welcome.

P.S. - I may have nominated you for the DBHOF :) Don't get too worked up about it, it's really not that bad of a deal.

P.P.S. - I still don't like your handle. It's not that I like Romney, or hate Obama, I just don't really care for either of them.

Thanks. As far as my political beliefs go, I'm a hardcore Republican and the name is not reflective of my political views haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Philadelphia Imhotep Charter running back David Williams told ESPN.com he has canceled his official visit to Tennessee. Williams, No. 124 in the ESPN 150 and No. 13 at his position, was scheduled to take an official visit to Tennessee on Nov. 23.

Williams unofficially visited Rocky Top earlier this year and had the Vols among his favorites. Williams would like to visit Ohio State officially for the Michigan game this weekend, but he has yet to talk to the Buckeyes' coaching staff.

Arizona State, which already received an official visit, Nebraska and South Carolina are among the favorites for Williams.

I think we are better set with Newby than a lot of people think. I mean... he DVR's every single one of our games and watches them like his own game film to disect everything we do, he doesn't do this with any other team. He's made 2 trips out to see us, one was on his own dime. I could go on... but since this is the David Williams thread, I won't.

But I think we see the ship sail with David over the next month or so.

With how good our running attack and running back stable is, you got to think these kids are thinking that they better choose quickly, otherwise it might not still be available with all the other RB recruits looking at us, too. That's a good problem to have.