RB David Williams [South Carolina Commit]

Nexus

We have a lot of really good RB prospects still. Even if you take Clement of that list, you are still left with Williams, Jojo, Newby and Taylor. Not too bad of a list and you have to like our chances to land at least one of those 4.

NEB really has some nice prospects that are showing interests. NEB brings RB's into the NFL. Maybe that's a high selling point and the fact that we are a solid rushing team, especially this year.

We have a lot of really good RB prospects still. Even if you take Clement of that list, you are still left with Williams, Jojo, Newby and Taylor. Not too bad of a list and you have to like our chances to land at least one of those 4.

We can forget Newby. Too scared to leave the WC.

Yep. He got the UCLA offer he was waiting for.

SOB!!!

Not Newby.....just not too happy about Newby getting the offer. ha

We can forget Newby. Too scared to leave the WC.

Yep. He got the UCLA offer he was waiting for.

SOB!!!

Not Newby.....just not too happy about Newby getting the offer. ha

Not much the coaches can do if he isn't comfortable/brave enough to step outside his comfort zone. That's on him.

Why are we not pushing for this kid harder?? Anyone? I think hes better than Newby, jojo, and taylor.

Just curious, how do you know we aren't pushing hard for this kid? Are you aware of who we send mail to, who we call, message on FB, call on the phone, attempt to schedule visits with, etc.?

Are you a coach? Just wondering.

Why are we not pushing for this kid harder?? Anyone? I think hes better than Newby, jojo, and taylor.

Just curious, how do you know we aren't pushing hard for this kid? Are you aware of who we send mail to, who we call, message on FB, call on the phone, attempt to schedule visits with, etc.?

Well, obamasucksabigfatone, if we are pushing hard for a recruit you tend to hear alot of update info, and since there hasnt been much i figured i'd ask. Nice to know a new derp to the board like you is here to let me know nothing important and act like an ass. You can leave now and go back to where you came from.

Now, if anyone has any actual info thanks.

Well, obamasucksabigfatone, if we are pushing hard for a recruit you tend to hear alot of update info, and since there hasnt been much i figured i'd ask. Nice to know a new derp to the board like you is here to let me know nothing important and act like an ass. You can leave now and go back to where you came from.

First of all, I'm not a coach and that is why I'm not saying we are or are not pushing hard for a kid. No one on a message board is aware of who the coaches are "going hard after." It's obvious who we may recruit but you don't have access to anything to know who or how much we contact anyone.

And just because you go hard after a kid doesn't mean he is interested in the school. No matter how "hard" we go after Robert Nkemdiche doesn't mean he is going to come here. Maybe Williams has said up front he isn't that interested in us which is why we may not being going hard after him (assuming we aren't going hard after him). I'm pretty sure the coaches have a feel on how to allocate the resources and who to go after.

So instead of commenting on how I bring no knowledge to this board, why don't you continue to use words that a 13 year old middle schooler uses because they think it sounds funny like derp.

• Fire 8

So instead of commenting on how I bring no knowledge to this board, why don't you continue to use words that a 13 year old middle schooler uses because they think it sounds funny like derp.

Do large words make you more of a man?

I question the intelligence of some of the people here sometimes...

• Fire 1

DERP! DERP!

Thats for any fool who comes on a sports message board rockin a handle dealing with any president other than Washington or Lincoln. If you dont like derp take it up with knapp b/c im pretty sure he came up with it, mainly for guy/gals like you!

Btw, many people on this board actually are very in the know on what kids we are going after and how hard we are recruiting them. But, maybe Im crazy and the info Ive seen on here over the years that came true means nothing.

So, since you are new and apparently know that nobody on here knows anything i guess i will quit following recruiting. DERP! Why dont you troll yourself down the road.

But i do have one last question. If you dont think anyone on here knows who or how hard we are recruiting certain guys, why are you even in the recruiting forum? Also, i'm sure guys like EZ, aspeed, fowler, etc really appreciate you dont care about the hard work they put in to get information.

• Fire 1