Nexus

Player: David Williams

Hometown: Philadelphia, PA

School: West Philadelphia Catholic

Position: RB

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 190

40 time: 4.4

Offers: Arizona, Arizona State, Auburn, Connecticut, Maryland, Michigan State, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Purdue, Rutgers, South Carolina, Temple, Virginia, Wisconsin

dsgLi.gif

Rivals: :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star :star

He's from West Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where he spent most of his days...

in his free time do you think he just chills, maxes, and relaxes while acting all cool?

He's going to UCLA, you dopes. Not only do they steal our recruits... his mom is sending him to his aunty and uncle in Bel-Air.

• Fire 1

He's from West Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where he spent most of his days...

in his free time do you think he just chills, maxes, and relaxes while acting all cool?

He's going to UCLA, you dopes. Not only do they steal our recruits... his mom is sending him to his aunty and uncle in Bel-Air.

At the rate its going it wouldn't shock me. Anyways, I can't wait for that game.

Lmao

I bet Mora has dice in the mirror too. Seems like that kinda guy.

Well....if you are going to say my furry dice hanging from my mirror ain't cool, I know you will be ubber jealous of my footprint gas pedal

not as jealous as I am of your leopard print steering wheel cover. Those things really bring out the color in my eyes...

Minn, you know the SEAT COVERS are the leopard print, the steering wheel is chainlink baby!!!!! And the BTO never stops rocking the 8 Track

• 3 months later...

For some reason this is the kid I want most out of this class to fill our need at running back. I see a lot of Adrian Peterson in him and even though he's a little thin, he has the frame to add on another 20 lbs and still have his speed. I really think this kid would be able to battle for the starting position the minute he stepped on campus.

For some reason this is the kid I want most out of this class to fill our need at running back. I see a lot of Adrian Peterson in him and even though he's a little thin, he has the frame to add on another 20 lbs and still have his speed. I really think this kid would be able to battle for the starting position the minute he stepped on campus.

He's all Nittany.