SIGNED OT Zach Hannon

Warrior10

Pushed back his committment announcement again, and its possible he is reconsidering Mizzou, although they are still trailing the top 2.

good work fowler i was gonna post this earlier. he pushed back his commitment because he is saying he is 50/50 right now and could basically flip a coin for which school to go to (nebraska/arkansas)

What if the staff has a silent commit or a guy they know will be "N" who is just waiting to announce for one reason or another? And what if this guy is better than Harlow and therefore they told Harlow he was a second choice? I mean, we aren't in need of guards nearly as much as we are in need of Tackles, so maybe the staff had somebody like Hannon they knew was "N" as our second guard or somebody we don't know about...and the other offensive line spots we have open are Tackle and Center. I know we are looking at some 6'6"-6'8" Tackles and we want Queesenberry as our center for this class, I also know we have several offers out right now to guys who are 6'3"-6'5" offensive linemen so we could very easily be targeting someone over Harlow.

I realize we have been hard after him and he came twice to visit and was invited to the BRW, but things change and if somebody like queesenbery or Hannon came into the picture as a guy they thought had a little more potential and they knew they had a really really good shot with them they may have told Harlow "Hey we want you, but we need to see what this guy does first before we say yes to you because we offered him first" or something like that.

If the guy who is silent is who I think it is hes not a lineman.

What if the staff has a silent commit or a guy they know will be "N" who is just waiting to announce for one reason or another? And what if this guy is better than Harlow and therefore they told Harlow he was a second choice? I mean, we aren't in need of guards nearly as much as we are in need of Tackles, so maybe the staff had somebody like Hannon they knew was "N" as our second guard or somebody we don't know about...and the other offensive line spots we have open are Tackle and Center. I know we are looking at some 6'6"-6'8" Tackles and we want Queesenberry as our center for this class, I also know we have several offers out right now to guys who are 6'3"-6'5" offensive linemen so we could very easily be targeting someone over Harlow.

I realize we have been hard after him and he came twice to visit and was invited to the BRW, but things change and if somebody like queesenbery or Hannon came into the picture as a guy they thought had a little more potential and they knew they had a really really good shot with them they may have told Harlow "Hey we want you, but we need to see what this guy does first before we say yes to you because we offered him first" or something like that.

When will newby make it official?

When will newby make it official?

I'm hoping it's Sandland!