OG Scott Quessenberry [UCLA Commit]

Nexus

Good thing he's a big dude so they can fit that name on his jersey.

Word is that's one thing he actually asks schools about. He doesn't want it to look dumb. So, we said we could fit it on easily and have it look good on our regular uniforms, but apparently they wouldn't be able to do it on the special jerseys we will be wearing this year. Oregon on the other hand said they could fit it on every jersey option they have so he is leaning Oregon right now for that reason.

Good thing he's a big dude so they can fit that name on his jersey.

Word is that's one thing he actually asks schools about. He doesn't want it to look dumb. So, we said we could fit it on easily and have it look good on our regular uniforms, but apparently they wouldn't be able to do it on the special jerseys we will be wearing this year. Oregon on the other hand said they could fit it on every jersey option they have so he is leaning Oregon right now for that reason.

In the bottom of my heart, I always knew it would come down to that.

not impressed by vanderdoes in those drills? I agree it would be different in pads but you cant deny skill. Your crazy if you arent impressed. there is a reason he is ranked in the top 20 nationally on every recruiting service. Because he is very impressive.

Not impressed about Quessenberry getting decleated due to him being out of place. It happens all the time even to the greats. You are making your post seem like you wouldn't want someone like him on the team even though we are still recruiting him because he got decleated. I think Quessenberry would be a good add to this class. I don't believe the video should be on two posts. If you follow the board, like I believe most people do, one time should be sufficient.

Not impressed about Quessenberry getting decleated due to him being out of place. It happens all the time even to the greats. You are making your post seem like you wouldn't want someone like him on the team even though we are still recruiting him because he got decleated. I think Quessenberry would be a good add to this class. I don't believe the video should be on two posts. If you follow the board, like I believe most people do, one time should be sufficient.

Especially that part in his post where he said, "not a huge knock on queensberry just shoes how dominant vanderdoes is." I could sense the sarcasm in that statement as well..... now that was sarcasm

there was no sarcasm in me saying it wasnt a knock on queensberry and people repost crap all the time its for people that only have 14 posts like you so if you dont see it on one or havent quite figured it out yet you will see it one place or another

there was no sarcasm in me saying it wasnt a knock on queensberry and people repost crap all the time its for people that only have 14 posts like you so if you dont see it on one or havent quite figured it out yet you will see it one place or another

Just because I don't post that much doesn't mean I don't read the board or can't put any input into it............ ughhhhhh :facepalm: The very least you could do is look at the tab on your browser and spell the kids name right. Is it that hard?

Just because I don't post that much doesn't mean I don't read the board or can't put any input into it............ ughhhhhh :facepalm: The very least you could do is look at the tab on your browser and spell the kids name right. Is it that hard?

haha we all know who I am talking about only one of the biggest prospects we are after. (both of them) im just messing with you anyway we are all pulling for the same team here

• 3 weeks later...