Nebraska vs Purdue

Big East, other than Cuse (and they're common choke artists) will go nowhere this year. Very overrated.

I am a lifelong HOYA fan and I totally agree.... the conference is so up and down.... I will never count on Georgetown to win more than 1 game in the tourney.... I am not convince the 'cuse will make a run either.

Big East, other than Cuse (and they're common choke artists) will go nowhere this year. Very overrated.

I am a lifelong HOYA fan and I totally agree.... the conference is so up and down.... I will never count on Georgetown to win more than 1 game in the tourney.... I am not convince the 'cuse will make a run either.

I'll take Kentucky as my pick to win the championship this year. I've only watched them a time or two, but they are GOOD!

I'll take Kentucky as my pick to win the championship this year. I've only watched them a time or two, but they are GOOD!

With you on this one HS.

T_O_B

G>B>R