Poor Creighton fans

I'd be more worried about beating Alabama first who beat Wichita State by 10. Get by them first then you can worry about Carolina. I will say the Jays got the shaft with seeding, especially with the Shockers ending up a #5. Creighton should not have been as high of a seed as WSU but probably shouldn't have been no less the one or two seeds at max difference.

Why don't Husker fans and Creighton fans get along?

In-state rivalry.

edit: In basketball and baseball, that is.

I was going to say that you guys should root for them in b-ball given the current state of your program but then I thought that by that principle I should like Marquette and then it hit me :facepalm:

I root for Nebraska all the time and would love nothing more than for both teams to make NCAA tourney. Can't say the same about these Husker fans.

Poor Creighton fans? Give me a break, this is AWESOME! To play UNC would be the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Do you actually think CU fans think or are hoping to win the whole thing? If we could get by Bama and play UNC, I'd be ecstatic, win or lose.

I am not a Creighton fan.. but I work with a bunch of them(and some former players) and i am not looking forward to their moods tomorrow at work.

The Blue Jays deserved a 6 seed.

That little three game losing streak and being blown out by WSU didn't help at all. I wasn't expecting anything higher than 7.

In-state rivalry.

I was going to say that you guys should root for them in b-ball given the current state of your program but then I thought that by that principle I should like Marquette and then it hit me :facepalm:

DING DING DING! :)

In-state rivalry.

The funny thing is though Bucky, the vast majority of Creighton fans ARE Nebraska fans. In the fall they wear red and scream the cheers and in the winter they don blue and boo all things Husker. Its a weird thing for me. How in the world can one team be your favorite then you cheer agasint that same school in a different sport!?!?

THere are some husker fans that cheer for all their sports. THose are the husker fans that IMHO hate Creighton more than any other. Its because they are loyal to their team and they see all the turncoat "fans" that just find a winner to cheer on.

I think it's weird to hate Creighton. What's the point? What are they doing that I should hate them? They have success in basketball - good for them. It doesn't make me jealous that they've actually put time and effort into building a decent BB program over there, nor does it mean that I'm angst-ridden because they've had more success than Nebraska.

I've just never understood the "rivalry" stuff. The sport they're good in, we couldn't care less about. Why grudge them their success?

In-state rivalry.

The funny thing is though Bucky, the vast majority of Creighton fans ARE Nebraska fans. In the fall they wear red and scream the cheers and in the winter they don blue and boo all things Husker. Its a weird thing for me. How in the world can one team be your favorite then you cheer agasint that same school in a different sport!?!?

THere are some husker fans that cheer for all their sports. THose are the husker fans that IMHO hate Creighton more than any other. Its because they are loyal to their team and they see all the turncoat "fans" that just find a winner to cheer on.

I am curious if you would find many Marquette fans wearing Wisconsin gear on fall Saturdays?