2012 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament

Excel

Ahhh! My bracket is golden after today! I now want Kentucky to beat Louisville and Kansas to beat Ohio St. Then I want Kentucky to beat Kansas and I win it all! Whoooo Hooooo!!!!

Likewise. I struggled with a bit of the tourney but I'm not completely out of the running if KU and KU make the title game with Kentucky winning it. I'm broke!

I don't know Po, Matta looks like he would be an a-hole...and I guess he's the only one that hasn't given me a real reason to dislike him with a passion. I am rooting for the Buckeyes.

I had 3 of the 3 Final Four teams after the 3 games and my bracket was in the Top 1000 on ESPN, highest I've ever been...and then my champion North Carolina lost...it hurt...

Wrist injuries absolutely killed UNC. Have always liked Roy Williams. C-Bear and I have bounced around alot with teams due to the fact that the Huskers were a non-entity on the hardwoods. How about this for crazy bouncing around: We pulled for Kansas when Kirk Heinrich was there, his dad was a boyhood friend of mine. We pulled for Wisconsin due to the older brother of one of C-Bears boyfriends played for them. She then fell head over heals in love with JJ Redig so we were Dukies for a couple of years and then we had our Psycho T years.

We now have the TM Huskers in our prayers and hopefully the craziness will be laid to rest.

T_O_B

G>B>R

It's a very slow morning so I did a little research. Only 5 teams who won the championship since 1990, have not had some shade of the color blue in their school colors. You have to go back to 2003 to find one who didn't. Granted the color blue can run from dark navy to North Carolina powder blue. It seems odd though that the color red isn't more pronounced as the winners color. This year we have two blue and two red teams playing so take your pick. Will the trend continue or will this be the year red emerges?

It's a very slow morning so I did a little research. Only 5 teams who won the championship since 1990, have not had some shade of the color blue in their school colors. You have to go back to 2003 to find one who didn't. Granted the color blue can run from dark navy to North Carolina powder blue. It seems odd though that the color red isn't more pronounced as the winners color. This year we have two blue and two red teams playing so take your pick. Will the trend continue or will this be the year red emerges?

Well I will say that Ohio State has a shot at winning it all this year. I think Sullinger can compete with Davis