How Ohio State fans came to be so obnoxious

NUance

I think most team fans are cool. Always will be the few jerks that we all have. The ones I have heard the worst stuff about was always Col fans. I asked two of my buddies from Lincoln, that now live in Vail and Denver Col, and they said they never heard the stuff I have read on here about, how our fans were treated when we had to travel there for a game. Tells me that the papers in Col must try to keep that part low keyed, or some stories have been exaggerated on here. I'll go with the low keyed part. Other than Col, for the most part, what I read on here seems to be that our fans are treated pretty good at away games. Says a lot about the make up of our fans. Proud to be a Husker.......

GBR!!!

Being passionate is arrogance?

meh.

We got our fair share of obnoxious fans but the difference between OSU and other Big Time fanbases? marginal.

I think OSU fans got their rep from the internet. OSU always has the most fans on places like ESPN.com(and the most trolls).

Oh, there may be more to it than just internet trolls. :lol:

But really, tOSU fanbase isn't much worse than a lot of other zealous fanbases. Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan, Wisconsin, LSU, Bama, and yes, Nebraska.

I like to think of the good famous OSU fans.The one's who shouldn't be in an electric chair.

Jack Nicklaus comes to mind.

Ah he went there so it doesn't' count. All this fits my theory perfectly. Jack Nicklaus, an alumni, is cool. Casey Anthony, not an alumni, is a horrible human being.

I like to think of the good famous OSU fans.The one's who shouldn't be in an electric chair.

Ah he went there so it doesn't' count. All this fits my theory perfectly. Jack Nicklaus, an alumni, is cool. Casey Anthony, not an alumni, is a horrible human being.

Yeah...all non-alumni are horrible human beings....:facepalm:

Yeah...all non-alumni are horrible human beings.... :facepalm:

No, just the ones that move to Florida and murder their daughters...they're also kind of hot. Maybe I'm horrible for thinking that...ah nevermind

Yeah...all non-alumni are horrible human beings.... :facepalm:

No, just the ones that move to Florida and murder their daughters...they're also kind of hot. Maybe I'm horrible for thinking that...ah nevermind

No no....when I first saw those pictures, I instanlty thought, I'd hit it, I just wouldn't let her keep my child.