Martinez goes to QB camp during spring break (Pic included)

I don't know how the '12 season will turn out but I am very impressed at the steps Taylor is taking to become a more complete player. And actually Taylor's growth and leadership started last fall when I saw him on the sidelines, after the Huskers were up comfortably, standing on the sidelines helping to relay in signals when he could have been sitting down on the bench, laughing and goofing off with teammates. Great job Taylor!

It'll be interesting to see how Taylor reacts this upcoming season when the chips are down and the momentum is going against him and the Huskers. The biggest thing I want to see is that Taylor keeps doing the correct footwork and mechanics all the time. I do not want to see him revert back to those bad habits.

martinezqbcamp.jpg

Looks like we're in for a long season, guys.... Taylor, you seriously call that good technique?? My goodness that's horrendous! And don't give me that B.S. about him being about to catch a ball because you know that isn't true; he very obviously just launched one downfield, surely 10 yards out of reach of the nearest target.

Looks like we're in for a long season, guys.... Taylor, you seriously call that good technique?? My goodness that's horrendous! And don't give me that B.S. about him being about to catch a ball because you know that isn't true; he very obviously just launched one downfield, surely 10 yards out of reach of the nearest target.

We really want to rehash that conversation?

We really want to rehash that conversation?

I'm sorry but I can't ignore this photo - seriously, what is this guy teaching these quarterbacks? Someone needs to tell Teeth Price to get away...that is NOT how you hold a football!