Nexus

Player: Ryan Green

Hometown: St. Petersburg, FL

School: St. Petersburg Catholic

Position: RB

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 195

40 time:

Offers: Arkansas, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Illinois, Kentucky, LSU, Memphis, Miami, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Purdue, Rutgers, South Carolina, South Florida, Tennessee, UCF, USC, Vanderbilt, Virginia, Virginia Tech

rJ70j.gif

Rivals: :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star :star

How many recruiting profiles would be in this section if we refrain from putting up players that we have no shot at?........5......10?

I like what we are doing on the recruiting trail this year as we are putting out offers and competing. I am getting tired of all the naysayers...oh crap OU offered, oh no it's Oregon, Alabama...waaaahhh! We got to go head to head and yes I am a realist and realize we will lose many battles. But on the other hand there are schools beating us who should not IMO...Zaire to ND this year...last year Fuller to UCLA and Lambert to Rutgers. Were their fans quaking saying oh no Nebraska offered! Let's get some kids in here and beat some of the so-called big programs that happen to be on top right now.

How many recruiting profiles would be in this section if we refrain from putting up players that we have no shot at?........5......10?

I like what we are doing on the recruiting trail this year as we are putting out offers and competing. I am getting tired of all the naysayers...oh crap OU offered, oh no it's Oregon, Alabama...waaaahhh! We got to go head to head and yes I am a realist and realize we will lose many battles. But on the other hand there are schools beating us who should not IMO...Zaire to ND this year...last year Fuller to UCLA and Lambert to Rutgers. Were their fans quaking saying oh no Nebraska offered! Let's get some kids in here and beat some of the so-called big programs that happen to be on top right now.

I'm with you that our staff shouldn't back down from recruting top talent, it can only help. As far as the prospects you mentioned go, I don't know what Malik was thinking, athough he hasn't signed any LOI. Fuller has delusions of grandeur that he can be the next Michael Vick as an NFL QB, as Mora pitched. Lambert just wanted to stay close to home, which I can't balme him for.

I'm with you that our staff shouldn't back down from recruting top talent, it can only help. As far as the prospects you mentioned go, I don't know what Malik was thinking, athough he hasn't signed any LOI. Fuller has delusions of grandeur that he can be the next Michael Vick as an NFL QB, as Mora pitched. Lambert just wanted to stay close to home, which I can't balme him for.

I'm all about trying for the best we can get. If you can get one or two one year, might be three or four the next. I just hope we don't shoot too high that we spend all our time at the top and don't get the mid-highs that might be more interested.