Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

I think, in general, I'm in favor of keeping the uniforms unchanged. But if they change them for a game, that's not going to kill me.

Concern about score at end of game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> uniform they wear.

Sure... but we can all agree that if the score at the end of the game is not in our favor, then obviously it's because of the uniforms, right?

• Fire 3

I think it would be very cool to have the boys wear all black for just one game. Black helmets with the red N. B******. If tastefully done, it would be amazing. Other than that, I like our traditional uniforms and don't see the overwhelming need to be flashy just to be flashy or just because the other teams are changing their uniforms. It almost seems 'desperate', like 'Oh! Oh! Look at us! We're current! We're just like everyone else. Baaaa-Baaaa. Nah-I don't buy it. We don't need it-we're Nebraska-enough said. (Let the poopy hit the fan! lol ;)

This doesn't mean anything. Other than that, it was a wonderful example of talking out of both sides of your mouth.

*Go back and read it again. (sigh) You totally missed the point and you're no fun! (SPLAT! First poopy hit the fan!) I'm not saying that we NEED to change our uniforms just because everyone else is doing it, I just think it would be FUN if we had a black uniform for one game. Big difference. Sorry you missed it. You're also no fun. ;)

(*Seriously-we talked this topic to death awhile back. I am NOT for changing our uniforms just because everyone else is doing it. That's so-'sheepish'. However, I wouldn't mind having a special uniform for one game of the year. That is a completely different issue. It's like doing something special for homecoming but not throwing your tradition down the toilet just because it's not what everyone else is doing. WE DON'T NEED TO DO THAT.)

I think, in general, I'm in favor of keeping the uniforms unchanged. But if they change them for a game, that's not going to kill me.

Concern about score at end of game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> uniform they wear.

Thank you! You're fun. Stay that way.

Thanks. You stay golden too, ponyboy. :thumbs:D

Sure... but we can all agree that if the score at the end of the game is not in our favor, then obviously it's because of the uniforms, right?

Oh yes. Absolutely.

And Herc, you are evil for posting the all-red game. Sooner Magic. Yuck.

Oh yes. Absolutely.

And Herc, you are evil for posting the all-red game. Sooner Magic. Yuck.

Hey, I'm just saying, why tempt fate? I mean, I'm not superstitious... But I am a little stitious.