Vote for College Gameday to film a commercial here!

Man, that last fury of voting was NUTS!! TexAgs literally EXPLODED when y'all pulled back ahead. I know the Aggienetwork went into full speed, trying to rally. I thought it was really cool that BOTH the B1G and SEC were rallying their conferences to vote.

Can you imagine the B12ish doing that....ever?

The conspiracy theorist in me can't help but wonder if "Nebraska pulling ahead" wasn't something some suit in Bristol concocted to boost attention to the poll. By not updating the votes live they could easily manipulate that. It got them a TON of exposure.

For all we know A&M could have been leading the entire time. Makes you wonder.

That thought has occurred to a lot of Aggies as well....especially the late night announcement that Nebraska was up by 20 votes.

All Hell broke loose!

But remember, the Big12ish doesn't need A&M or Nebraska...clearly, the passionate fanbases of WVU and TCU are better than ours!

I hope they somehow go through and cancel all votes of people that joined FB the last few hours of the vote. If you search facebook there are quite a few user names with Aggie Gameday Voter or Gameday voter or what not. If the voting was that close it could make a difference. Maybe thats why they are having a delayed announcement to check stuff out. I think we would have lost anyway, but like others have said it would have been nice to see what happened if they would have promoted it earlier, im sure A&M would have done the same earlier.

I hope they somehow go through and cancel all votes of people that joined FB the last few hours of the vote. If you search facebook there are quite a few user names with Aggie Gameday Voter or Gameday voter or what not. If the voting was that close it could make a difference. Maybe thats why they are having a delayed announcement to check stuff out. I think we would have lost anyway, but like others have said it would have been nice to see what happened if they would have promoted it earlier, im sure A&M would have done the same earlier.

Yep, probably that and probably won't count votes from the accounts of peoples' dogs, stuff like that. Which I think is fair.

My wife logged on to her FB account for the first time in umpteen months to vote last night. I wonder if they'll count that?

Ubben could not possibly be a bigger tool. A year after Nebraska kicked the Big XII dust from their heels he has still been writing about us in his blogs. It riles up the Big XII faithful, all the Texas fans and their hangers-on, so he gets good pub from it.

He is a sad man.

What if the delay in announcing a winner is because at the end of the voting the scores were tied?

Then we should have a commercial featuring both schools talking about how we are better off in our new respective conferences and that the Big 12 sucks.

• Fire 1

What if the delay in announcing a winner is because at the end of the voting the scores were tied?

Then we should have a commercial featuring both schools talking about how we are better off in our new respective conferences and that the Big 12 sucks.

This would make me DAMN happy--two of the best fanbases in college football featured soon after ditching the worst conference in the nation. Would be so effing perfect.

And by the way, good show, Huskers. Win or lose, that was a lot of fun down the stretch.

the only problem with this theory is that the message for not announcing the vote until 3 eastern time today, was up their all day yesterday even before it ended. Anyways back to what you said about them purposly making it close to attract pub wouldn't surprise me, thats was being discussed on texags a bunch too. How easy would it be for a guy to switch the live board a few times just to mess with people, when the whole time aggy was leading by a landslide. I doubt it happened but you never know.