Vote for College Gameday to film a commercial here!

Its really pretty impressive that they can win this thing in the heart of longhorn country, tech country, baylor country, houston country, etc. You gotta think that everytime a link was posted on an A&M fans facebook, at least a few longhorn fans saw that thing i'm sure. I applaud that.

This is something I don't get. I understand that the local media may not be Husker fans, and that's fine. They're broadcasters or journalists, not fans. But at least don't be openly antagonistic toward the fans of the team you cover most.

Really disappointed in this tweet:

Jake Bogus ‏ @937jakebogus
LMAO. #Huskers just lost their first game of the season. #gamedayvote

Don't let bogus fool you.. He is a die hard husker fan who only knows husker football.. This is the only market he can survive in... He is just doin this to get reaction.. Ignore him this is his personality.

aTm is a very strange university. I lost a lot of respect for the aggies and their fans when I lived in SE Texas for 5 years. there are a few more civil guys that come on here, but by and large all the aggie fans I met were obnoxious and ignorant. (to be fair, I know a few here and there that are good fans and good people)

On the other hand, I'm a huge fan of the aggies whenever they would play the horns.

This is something I don't get. I understand that the local media may not be Husker fans, and that's fine. They're broadcasters or journalists, not fans. But at least don't be openly antagonistic toward the fans of the team you cover most.

Really disappointed in this tweet:

Jake Bogus ‏ @937jakebogus
LMAO. #Huskers just lost their first game of the season. #gamedayvote

Don't let bogus fool you.. He is a die hard husker fan who only knows husker football.. This is the only market he can survive in... He is just doin this to get reaction.. Ignore him this is his personality.

Exactly why I hate him. If you have to form a fake persona in order to succeed (a la Skip Bayless, Steven A Smith, etc) then you aren't really a responsible media member anymore, you're just a clown in a circus. Which is the worst...just be yourself and do your job and do it well - and if you do that, I'll respect you

• Fire 1

Bogus typically plays the "bad cop" in the two-man discussion. It's his schtick, I guess, but there's a time and place for goosing the local fans. This probably wasn't the best time.

Dumb cop is a more likely description. The Ticket sucks.

Hopefully this stupid thread over another stupid poll can die and be buried in the Huskerboard abyss.

4a6de3ec5e2dbf5e34e5ea3ef244a522b85fd523_m.gif

Na, it's all about keeping calm and chiving on

It's always good to see a fellow chiver

Definitely...I keep trying to get one of the KCCO or Bill Murray shirts but haven't been able to get my hands on one...

I got a KCCO one about 6 months ago on my first try. I got ridiculously lucky lol. That shirt's seriously one of the most comfortable things I have ever put on