Vote for College Gameday to film a commercial here!

Agreed, I despise ESPN as well. If it weren't that they do a pretty good job at televising college football and have a lot of it I would not watch it nearly as much. They have lost all credibility in actually being a news organization. They are all for entertainment. Other outlets like Yahoo are now my source for sports news. I only watch games on ESPN now.

I only watch games on ESPN, too. I consume none of their other programming. It's just so much schlock.

I know I'm being a curmudgeon griping about Gameday/ESPN. It's the hip thing at the moment. But that's mostly because no other organizations have gotten off their duff and made an attempt at creating an alternative. Hopefully that changes. Soon.

It is tough to go against the almighty ESPN. I really hope that FOX and other outlets can start bringing about programming that is worth watching to directly compete with the ENTERTAINMENT and Sports Programming Network. All they do is create news and begin controversy. They have zero credibility now that they are in bed with everyone, Texas and USC etc!

Let's piss em off by getting the bots out!

Let's piss em off by getting the bots out!

this

Little more tricky than that. Using facebook as a proxy adds a layer of complexity that goes beyond spoofing a few ip addresses. Is "hacking for Huskers" considered white hat or black hat?