Vote for College Gameday to film a commercial here!

What if the delay in announcing a winner is because at the end of the voting the scores were tied?
the only problem with this theory is that the message for not announcing the vote until 3 eastern time today, was up their all day yesterday even before it ended. Anyways back to what you said about them purposly making it close to attract pub wouldn't surprise me, thats was being discussed on texags a bunch too. How easy would it be for a guy to switch the live board a few times just to mess with people, when the whole time aggy was leading by a landslide. I doubt it happened but you never know.

Unfortunately, this is what ESPN has done to both fanbases. We have both been shat on so much by that damn network that we all can't help but feel there is SOME sort of manipulation going on behind the scenes and wondering who's going to get screwed. I know it got WAY worse when ESPN jumped into bed with texas.

What if the delay in announcing a winner is because at the end of the voting the scores were tied?
the only problem with this theory is that the message for not announcing the vote until 3 eastern time today, was up their all day yesterday even before it ended. Anyways back to what you said about them purposly making it close to attract pub wouldn't surprise me, thats was being discussed on texags a bunch too. How easy would it be for a guy to switch the live board a few times just to mess with people, when the whole time aggy was leading by a landslide. I doubt it happened but you never know.

Unfortunately, this is what ESPN has done to both fanbases. We have both been shat on so much by that damn network that we all can't help but feel there is SOME sort of manipulation going on behind the scenes and wondering who's going to get screwed. I know it got WAY worse when ESPN jumped into bed with texas.

They are the Entertainment and Sports Programming Network for a reason. They are in bed with enough people they cannot be looked at as a news organization, has been this way for a long time. I would never watch if they didn't have so many games on! They are responsible for too many contrived stories to fill air time that the rest of their content is almost un-watchable imho. Only time I watch sportscenter anymore is when I am up in the middle of the night because I can't sleep and nothing else is on which is pretty typical.

They are the Entertainment and Sports Programming Network for a reason. They are in bed with enough people they cannot be looked at as a news organization, has been this way for a long time. I would never watch if they didn't have so many games on! They are responsible for too many contrived stories to fill air time that the rest of their content is almost un-watchable imho. Only time I watch sportscenter anymore is when I am up in the middle of the night because I can't sleep and nothing else is on which is pretty typical.

i can agree with you there, i can't stand the stories or anylsis they do. If im on ESPN it's because there a game on of some sort, or i want to see the not top 10 on fridays.

Wasn't the winner supposed to be announced at 3 ET? So like 25 minutes ago? Why must espn continue to troll us?!?!?!

They moved it to 3:30p est, so like 3 minutes ago.

So they'll have it at the end of the 3:30 show....so like 4:00 oclock....or 3 oclock central time....I guess they were half right?

They won't announce it immediately. They'll stroke their egos by talking about how popular the contest was, how hotly contested it was, etc.

My guess is they'll have Corso put on headgear for the winner.

I don't really want to see what Corso is going to have to do to wear that collies head.