Vote for College Gameday to film a commercial here!

Go check out TexAgs right now. The butthurt is reaching some astronomical levels

i saw you posting on their, im the OP to the "how nebraska came back 8,000 votes"...they are shredding us, it's fu

nny how they were nice and welcoming when i was posting the last few days, and then all of a sudden..

The QQ over there is hilarious. Come on, they're the state that elected Rick Perry for governor. They should be glad anyone lets them vote for anything.

Sorry, had to. lol

• Fire 2

Haha! I was on the A&M site and just saw an ad for Nebraska thats funny right there!

I don't think you know how internet ads work

computers follow sites you look at and advertise them anywhere you go, almost like an unharmful virus

Sometimes yes, which is why during the late fall I have gotten a ton of Green Bay, WI based ads. But more are based on your modem's location.

Haha! I was on the A&M site and just saw an ad for Nebraska thats funny right there!

I don't think you know how internet ads work

computers follow sites you look at and advertise them anywhere you go, almost like an unharmful virus

Sometimes yes, which is why during the late fall I have gotten a ton of Green Bay, WI based ads. But more are based on your modem's location.

I have seen a Nebraska ad for about 3 weeks on every site. But it was just funny that it was on the A&M site.