Husker Draft Picks 2012

Ziggy

He should have good hands and he's got speed. All depends of if he wants to play Big Time or play QB, also Crouch's disease.

T_O_B

Doesn't run physical enough and appears "timid" going into contact. Great north/south speed, but lacks the ability to change direction or make tacklers miss in the open field.

Woah punter off the board!

Thank God my Raiders don't pick until #95. They would have taken him the 1st round.

The last time they did it, it turned out prety good. Ray Guy deserves to be in the Hall of Fame. Shame on the voters for their bias against kickers.

T_O_B

Thank God my Raiders don't pick until #95. They would have taken him the 1st round.

The last time they did it, it turned out prety good. Ray Guy deserves to be in the Hall of Fame. Shame on the voters for their bias against kickers.

T_O_B

Don't forget SEA BASS

T_O_B

Always has been one of favorites.