Husker Draft Picks 2012

Ziggy

Pats just got a steal.

The Dark Lord Belichick does well with troubled players. Randy Moss. Chad Ochocinco.

Except it may be a bit unfair to called Dennard 'troubled'. Unless someone else knows something, or I missed something, the scuffle at the end of the bowl game and this incident are the only things he's shown as far as temper/issues. While it's never wise to strike someone, and certainly dumb to strike a police officer, the most likely reason he is going to have the charge knocked down and not see much penalty from the justice system is his history. Far as I'm aware, there isn't any. Really never thought he'd fall that far. Take it, and run with it, Alfonzo, and grats! And grats to both David and Crick! I think all three will represent Nebraska very well at the next level.

• Fire 1

What does it say about our talent level that we are only looking at having 3 or maybe 4 players picked? It certainly does not speak well of the first class Bo brought it.

It's not that black and white.

Crick was injured his senior year so that obviously hurt his draft stock and we all know why Fonzie went in the 7th round.

Plus we had a pretty young team last year.

What does it say about our talent level that we are only looking at having 3 or maybe 4 players picked? It certainly does not speak well of the first class Bo brought it.

It's not that black and white.

Crick was injured his senior year so that obviously hurt his draft stock and we all know why Fonzie went in the 7th round.

Plus we had a pretty young team last year.

If anyone expecting a troubled program with a rookie head coach with an unknown staff would produce a top draft class is just crazy. I criticize Bo all the time, but facts are facts. If he cant have a good class in 2-3 years, then I think it would speak volumes.

Now what's in the future for Crick.

You know he got drafted, right? I wouldn't ask, but the timing of your post about it is odd.

Didn't know. Fell asleep around 11 and woke up at 4:15.

T_O_B

He went to the Texans in the fourth round. Really good defense for him. Should fit into the rotation right away.