Husker Draft Picks 2012

Ziggy

Definitely a great fit in Houston.

Man, Dennard! Teams are messing up. I can't wrap my head around this.

Well, as far as NFL owners know, he's facing possible prison time. It becomes less of a monetary risk in the later rounds.

prison time? lol. its 3rd degree and will be knocked down to misdemeanor. probation.

He faces up to 5 years in prison if it doesn't get knocked down. Of course he'll likely get off easy because he played football at Nebraska, but that's still a significant risk to take.

What is the board consensus now. Does Fonzie even get picked up? I know others drafted have had issues with the law, but have any of the been charged with felony assault of a police officer?

Six & one-half rounds gone. You'd think SOME team would take a flyer on Dennard, and pick him up this late. That's a lot of talent sitting there waiting for an opportunity. The felony assault charge is sure to get knocked down to a misdemeanor with probation. This debacle might actually help to keep Dennard on the straight-and-narrow from here on out. *Might.*

This debacle might actually help to keep Dennard on the straight-and-narrow from here on out. *Might.*

This might sound bad, but this is exactly why I was actively rooting for Dennard to fall out of the first three rounds.

I know where you're coming from. But he's fallen so far in the draft now that I just feel sorry for the guy. Probly cost him a half a million or so.

What is the board consensus now. Does Fonzie even get picked up? I know others drafted have had issues with the law, but have any of the been charged with felony assault of a police officer?

Five & one-half rounds gone. You'd think SOME team would take a flyer on Dennard, and pick him up this late. That's a lot of talent sitting there waiting for an opportunity. The felony assault charge is sure to get knocked down to a misdemeanor with probation. This debacle might actually help to keep Dennard on the straight-and-narrow from here on out. *Might.*

FIFY

This debacle might actually help to keep Dennard on the straight-and-narrow from here on out. *Might.*

This might sound bad, but this is exactly why I was actively rooting for Dennard to fall out of the first three rounds.

I know where you're coming from. But he's fallen so far in the draft now that I just feel sorry for the guy.

It's hard not to.