Best running back for 2013

Who will win the starting role in 2013 Aaron " Leavemachine" Green or Ameer "Inserts another cool nickname here" Abdullah?

I think Green has the better tools. Bigger and stronger and able to withstand more hits at 5'11 190 then Abullah who is 5'9 and around 185.

Abdullah could win because he is lightning fast and if you dont belive me look at the game vs Fresno look at his kick return he also flat out embarresed the guy with that juke he did.

Thread has been ruined due to the Aaron Green transfer. Wasted three minutes. I made a new more appropriate nickname for Green. Leavemachine Green. See because his earlier name was Green Machine? Funny right?

Green easily, Abdullah can slip some tackles because hes quick and adgile, but the first time someone makes contact he's on the ground. Green seems much stonger

Thats what I was thinking. By the way did you like the nicknames I gave them?

You guys like the nicknames I gave them?

Not really.

You guys really think Green is going to play over Abdullah? Why wasn't that the case last year when Ameer was getting most of the carries?

I like them both, but I would be surprised if Green ended up with more carries than Ameer by seasons end.

You guys like the nicknames I gave them?

Not really.

You guys really think Green is going to play over Abdullah? Why wasn't that the case last year when Ameer was getting most of the carries?

I like them both, but I would be surprised if Green ended up with more carries than Ameer by seasons end.

One reason is I think Ameer picked up the offense sooner than Aaron, so he played more early. They were also talking about Aaron trying to bounce everything outside and use his speed, and it took him awhile to get out of that habit.

Who will win the starting role in 2013 Aaron " Green Machine" Green or Ameer "The butcher" Abdullah?

I think Green has the better tools. Bigger and stronger and able to withstand more hits at 5'11 190 then Abullah who is 5'9 and around 185.

Abdullah could win because he is lightning fast and if you dont belive me look at the game vs Fresno look at his kick return he also flat out embarresed the guy with that juke he did.

not really, dont feel bad because we dont like the nicknames you gave them, ill be your friend :)

Just so we're clear, I'm joking with the above "No" answer. ;)

I think it's way too early to make a decision between the two. Abdullah had more carries (42/24) and more yards (150/105) but Green had a better YPC (4.4/3.6). Ameer had the longest run of the two (24/12).

The problem is, the sample size is way too small. 42 carries is about two games' worth of work. We didn't see enough of either guy to make a call yet.