Best running back for 2013

Green appears to be able to hold onto the rock better than Ameer.

Yes someone can now quickly run to the Shed and put this in the out of context thread. Doesn't have the same effect since I called you out for doing it in the same post though.

Done

I like both, I think both are going to be very good backs for the Huskers. I think they'll get about the same amount of carries each year throughout there careers

I think one will emerge.

That is the thing I am really hoping for across the board is that guys step up and start to separate themselves. I think that is the reason, at least in the beginning, we were seeing AA, Green and Heard same with the rotation at DB. I would obviously like there to be no drop off from the 1's to 2's like in the long history of NU, but in a log jam at positions, clear talent emerging and stepping out would be awesome. That is what we really need to take it to the next level.

I did lol pretty hard at the pandering for the nickname approval.

Regardless, I think it's too early to tell, just as others have mentioned.

If Green can add on maybe a little more weight, into the 205-210 range, I think he has the physical tools to be a better back, but even he isn't really a "big" back.

I did lol pretty hard at the pandering for the nickname approval.

Regardless, I think it's too early to tell, just as others have mentioned.

If Green can add on maybe a little more weight, into the 205-210 range, I think he has the physical tools to be a better back, but even he isn't really a "big" back.

I just wanted to know if they liked the names :D. My dad and I call Abdullah the butcher for some odd reason that just started one day and it stuck. I think he will leave at 200-205 his final year. He isnt a big back but thats why we have Cross, And Marrow.

Abdullah is better served as a change-of-pace back, I think. He's not the biggest guy and we have to wonder how much more weight he can really add on to his frame. Until one of them emerges, they'll continue to split carries pretty evenly even into 2013 if they have to.