Best running back for 2013

Green easily, Abdullah can slip some tackles because hes quick and adgile, but the first time someone makes contact he's on the ground. Green seems much stonger

Thats what I was thinking. By the way did you like the nicknames I gave them?

I dont understand how you got those nicknames. Usually nicknames go with either the persons name of something they did. So im very confused how you would call Abdullah the Butcher. Green Machine makes a little more sense, but when i think of Green Machine, i think of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygcConBiLV8

Dont really think that the inch taller and ten pounds of difference that green is over abdullh really is that much a problem. Dont know why everyone keeps saying that. Also Abdullah the Butcher was an old school WWF? wrestler. (350lb bald black guy.)

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that DeadInBlack is under the age of 14 (and likely one of the members Knapp protects from my bikini pics by quickly deleting my posts) - lets give the young Husker a little break on the (admittedly lame) nicknames. :P

Thanks. The butcher was a nickname me and my dad made up for him and couldnt think of anything for Green so used that nickname thanks for the support on the nicknames guys :(. And by the way the age statement im :D.

Who will win the starting role in 2013 Aaron " Green Machine" Green or Ameer "The butcher" Abdullah?

I don't like their chances against The Road Warriors or The Wild Samoans. Maybe they'd have a better chance against the Hart Foundation or the British Bulldogs

Fine I get it next time no more nicknames! :hmmph

• Fire 1

Who will win the starting role in 2013 Aaron " Green Machine" Green or Ameer "The butcher" Abdullah?

I don't like their chances against The Road Warriors or The Wild Samoans. Maybe they'd have a better chance against the Hart Foundation or the British Bulldogs

Swap out the British Bulldogs for the Killer Bees and you got something there.

WStxXgYaaEKKGUULj66NuQ2.jpg

Copying off Blackshirts007 I see?

Not sure where you're getting that, but no, I wasn't. If anything, I was just going off of what kchusker_chris said. (Hence the +1)

Just messin with ya. You have to admit that the timing was pretty funny.

Unfortunate, but still funny. :)